Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:51 pm
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed

Fix'd

I know what to say. I'm just too nice to say it. So I give you a bland, meaningless insult so you will understand that I think you're wrong but not to insult you to the point that you understand how pathetic you actually are. :]

Nice use of smileys. What are you even out of high school yet?

You are one of the most discriminatory people I've seen in a long time haha. Does age matter? When I was 10, I could outsmart you. At my current age, I can outsmart you, get you all worked up over nothing, and turn a rude comment into something different entirely, all at the same time.

User Image

Read this and be on your way, broski. If you can't figure out how this applies to you, then i'm sorry.

Well, who ever said I wanted to win? Chess is a game as you should know. Win or lose, its all for the amusement. Feel me?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:52 pm
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you have no idea what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If ou can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.
Feelings hurt by you? A person that is totally confused? No one is backing up what you are saying because you are WRONG and looking at things from a stereotypical point of view. But hey, go ahead. Try to "hurt my feelings." I'm just gonna keep laughing at all of the other stupid things you said.

Yeah, i'm wrong because three people haven't been able to understand what i'm saying. Flawless logic man. If you think your parents or anyone for that matter don't have features dependent on their racial or ethnic history then not only me, but modern day anthropology and human history thinks you are ignorant. Tell me what exactly i'm confused about, i'll even pretend to assume you know what you're talking about for five minutes or so!
I don't know whether I should be disgusted by this topic and your way of thinking, or sad because this might be the way young people think. sad SMH

Heres a hint kid, i'm probably older than you. Also I used to think race and culture were irrelevant and not real when I was younger but you do learn to respectfully acknowledge them. Each culture and even in some cases, race has their own problems. I don't know why you have me painted out as such a cold-hearted bigot. It's kind of funny though.
Since when did age come into play? When you REALLY grow up mentally, you find out not to judge or look at race and culture as a whole and not all it " race problems". You look at the people doing the thing that you call a "race problem" and educate them.

Plus, I never said I think race and culture is irrelevant and not real, so don't put words in my mouth, please.  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:53 pm
You missed the point. I think we are going to have to respectfully disagree on this whole issue man.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:59 pm
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

Alright man I hate to sound condescending, but it's obvious you have no idea what i'm talking about. It doesn't matter if it's your parents, your grandparents or even your half, twice removed sister betty. Every human being is part of a certain race, whether it be black , latino,mixed,white,etc. If ou can't even acknowledge that. Then I suggest you stop reading this thread, you'll only get your feelings hurt.
Feelings hurt by you? A person that is totally confused? No one is backing up what you are saying because you are WRONG and looking at things from a stereotypical point of view. But hey, go ahead. Try to "hurt my feelings." I'm just gonna keep laughing at all of the other stupid things you said.

Yeah, i'm wrong because three people haven't been able to understand what i'm saying. Flawless logic man. If you think your parents or anyone for that matter don't have features dependent on their racial or ethnic history then not only me, but modern day anthropology and human history thinks you are ignorant. Tell me what exactly i'm confused about, i'll even pretend to assume you know what you're talking about for five minutes or so!
I don't know whether

Heres a hint kid, i'm probably older than you. Also I used to think race and culture were irrelevant and not real when I was younger but you do learn to respectfully acknowledge them. Each culture and even in some cases, race has their own problems. I don't know why you have me painted out as such a cold-hearted bigot. It's kind of funny though.
Since when did age come into play? When you REALLY grow up mentally, you find out not to judge or look at race and culture as a whole and not all it " race problems". You look at the people doing the thing that you call a "race problem" and educate them.

Plus, I never said I think race and culture is irrelevant and not real, so don't put words in my mouth, please.

"I should be disgusted by this topic and your way of thinking, or sad because this might be the way young people think. sad SMH"

That was posted by you less than an hour ago.

The only one putting words in your mouth is you. And again if you really think we are all just a big Hunky Dorey melting pot with different cultures but no specific cultural problems of our own then again, I suggest you stop reading. The irony in your growing up mentally comment is almost too much for me to take, man.  

Nymphoseed

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Nymphoseed
You missed the point. I think we are going to have to respectfully disagree on this whole issue man.

No. I get the point. But your ideas make me laugh. Its like Batman and the Joker. Batman comes in all serious. The Joker lightens things up. Even if Batman gets the joker, the Joker always has the last laugh b/c he finds the whole thing funny (and batman takes the whole things serious). xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:03 pm
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed
Gouki Zusaki
Nymphoseed

I don't know whether

"I should be disgusted by this topic and your way of thinking, or sad because this might be the way young people think. sad SMH"

That was posted by you less than an hour ago.

The only one putting words in your mouth is you. And again if you really think we are all just a big Hunky Dorey melting pot with different cultures but no specific cultural problems of our own then again, I suggest you stop reading. The irony in your growing up mentally comment is almost too much for me to take, man.
What does what you quoted have to do with anything you are talking about. I'm sad you view the world as separate and having features based on your race and such. Not only are you confused about what you are saying, but the way you explain it doesn't really make any sense at all. confused  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Nymphoseed

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:12 pm
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed

No. I get the point. But your ideas make me laugh. Its like Batman and the Joker. Batman comes in all serious. The Joker lightens things up. Even if Batman gets the joker, the Joker always has the last laugh b/c he finds the whole thing funny (and batman takes the whole things serious). xD

This is exactly why age and maturity are- never mind, be on your way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 pm
Att Gouki:

Dear god If you can't see why I quoted that then you should just be on your way as well man. In any case i'm no longer gonna take the time to respond to you. Thanks for the confused, ignorant pity though.  

Nymphoseed

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:16 pm
Nymphoseed
iHallucinate
Nymphoseed

This is exactly why age and maturity are- never mind, be on your way.

Age isn't necessarily dependent on maturity. Although the Batman, is only a movie, it has a solid point. If you don't understand that everything in life has some sort of relevance then there is a problem.
Go back to school.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 pm
I guess the trolling was a success then. 3nodding Lol.  

Gouki Zusaki
Crew

7,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Hal Mob City

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:45 pm
Gouki Zusaki
I guess the trolling was a success then. 3nodding Lol.

Lmfaooo.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces