Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Girls and Aliens Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:35 pm
Tron714
Haratio TaFotter
As a matter of fact, I do know someone like this. A friend of mine named Alex believes games are way too "sexless." Furthermore, he seems to always think, when a romance option comes up, that he is obligated to go with the non-human option, if there is one, for whatever reason (something about him being a sex ambassador to other races, however fictional they may be).

When I told him about the "sex scene" in Mass Effect, he had to borrow the game. He pursued Liara the Asari, but was disappointed when he couldn't go after Tali and have a "multi-species gang-bang." He wasn't remotely interested in Ashley.

When he recently got ME2, and saw even more perspective aliens, he assumed that they had added to option to get romantically involved with more than one alien at a time. As he put it, Bioware robbed him of that option, and it would only make sense if Shepard could sleep with as many people as he wanted whenever he wanted "because he's the God damn captain!"

It may not surprise you to know that Alex is single.

As a matter of fact you can have sexual relations with Tali now xD. She takes a lot of supplements and herbs to boost her immune system to not die from Shepards anti-bodies and other micro organisms.

As for Shepard having sex with as many people as he wants... he has many more options and 1 of them isnt even a member to join your sqaud. I think her name is Kelly Chambers and she lets you know about your crew and if you get new email. IF you romance her she will have dinner with you 1 night, and the next time she will get in the asari exotic dancing clothes and does multiple things. She dances for you against a wall, humps your leg while cuddling and something else. Of course you can find this video on youtube if you wanna check it out yourself.

Yes, he recently informed me of that.... it took me an hour to stop laughing, because I assumed he was joking. Then I found out he was serious....the laughing continued. If given the option in the first game, I would have taken the romance option with here, just to see how they would have tried to make it work with her Quarian condition and all.

As for the romance with someone not a member of your crew, I figured they'd do that again. Sounds pretty funny. Can't wait until I can afford this game.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm
You must have known the storm was coming...
When the clouds appeared...

ﻚﻅﮕﯔﭫﭾﮀﺜﯢﱡﭩﮗﯣﯤ

Ī`м Sţïll Đ я э а м ϊ ћ ğ Ōғ ŢЋaţ Đaỳ

Yes yes and more yes!!

ﻚﻅﮕﯔﭫﭾﮀﺜﯢﱡﭩﮗﯣﯤ

...May as well let the rain come down...
And join the circus of people.

User Image

Dreaming of the Day

The Ginger Dude

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:02 pm
No the only god is George Lucas( But he might be falling from grace after the clone wars crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:41 pm
The Ginger Dude
No the only god is George Lucas( But he might be falling from grace after the clone wars crying )

He was falling before Clone Wars: I'd say he was falling at the New Trilogy, hit rock bottom with Clone Wars.  

Haratio TaFotter

Tron714
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:43 pm
Haratio TaFotter
The Ginger Dude

He was falling before Clone Wars: I'd say he was falling at the New Trilogy, hit rock bottom with Clone Wars.

I agree, who wants to see a trilogy where the bad a** Darth Vader's past self is a punk a** b***h? I mean all he killed was droids and children. No one else...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:47 pm
Tron714
Haratio TaFotter
The Ginger Dude

I agree, who wants to see a trilogy where the bad a** Darth Vader's past self is a punk a** b***h? I mean all he killed was droids and children. No one else...

I know I do!

Dreaming of the Day

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm
Clone Wars, horrible film, godly tv show though.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 am
Tron714
Haratio TaFotter
The Ginger Dude

God, I know! There were times where I expected him to sit down next to a radio, listen to some My Chemical Romance, and start cutting himself with his lightsaber. James Earl Jones must be sitting somewhere watching the new trilogy thinking, "The badass I voiced was THAT GUY!?!"  

Haratio TaFotter

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:44 am
All of Star Wars was pretty mediocre and George Lucas is a douche.

there  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:10 pm
Jonnnn
Everything mediocre and JONNNN is an internet douche.

there

fix'd  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items