Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
The Finale and Tanks

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:23 pm
Ok as we know Tanks show up during the Finale event and stuff. When you kill 2 or so, the get away ride is here and you hop on and another Tank comes after you and such.

Shouldn't the rides you get not be able to get out of there? Cause the Tank could just hurl a rock at a Helicopter at the No Mercy part, or Hurl a rock at the boat in Death Toll. I think the tank can also probably knock a reinforced bus or military vehicle over in Crash Course and Blood Harvest.

I mean shouldn't these escape vehicles not be able to get away when there's a tank or 2 running around? Cause I think the Tanks alone can knock the Helicopter out of the sky or sink a boat with just 1 good throw.

There was also one thing I didn't get, in the Dead Air Finale the Pilot and his ride is there, shouldn't the Infected have known this and attack him? I mean sure the common infected might not be able to break into it but they'd still try, just like the Safe house doors. Plus I'm sure a Tank could burst in there and kill the pilot.

What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:31 pm
if the infected started swarming around the plane all the pilot would have to do is talk on the walky-talky
then they would all run over there and he would be safe  

Dead Dali

Doctor Nitrus Brio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 am
aku no kuroi
if the infected started swarming around the plane all the pilot would have to do is talk on the walky-talky
then they would all run over there and he would be safe

if some survive the fall the zombies will climb up the 100 story hospital again!
(Making fun on how they end up on the hospital roof top. They have to some how claw their way up... stairs can't compete.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 am
Probably, just like the pipe bombs, but things like the Pipe bomb wont draw the Special infected's attention from living targets.

I was reading somewhere that those who are infected that are carriers aren't bothered by any Infected so maybe the Air plane guy is infected too. (( If that's true then the survivors we play as are probably immune to the infection and not carriers. Plus there's the fact that it seems that every helicopter you hop on the pilot is infected so maybe the Air plane boys would be too. ))  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items