Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
ok i have a problem with CPK

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tommyleekilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:20 pm
Personally, the things you say and do online are repulsing. I shows a negative side to what people see as the stereotypical juggalo. I won't allow that in my guild. Picking fights on the Internet against ignorant bigots makes you look like a wimpy little whit boy trying to be a hardcore badass. If you were more wise, I would let you back in, but making threats aginst me won't get you back in the guild. Go ahead and try to use something against me, but you'll find it won't get you anywhere. If anything, it will get you booted from gaia. I have quite a few friends in positions of great power here on gaia.
Thank you for your time and attempt to interact in CPK.

-Captian Asshat, Captain of Crooked Preacher Killa's: A Juggalo Community

just because you don't understand natural thinking of a teenager, do not verbaly attack my son. cons
idering you don't have the mentality of writing correctly,he has never made threats of any sort to you or anyone else. so feel free to try to get him booted and i personally will see that you are banded from here for life, with an order from the f.c.c.(federal communications company). signed, shaggdawg

First off, I do understand the natural thinking of a teen, due to the fact that I am one. And you think I don't have the mentality of writing correctly, look at your own sentence structure. Further more, your son was not only causing a ruckus in not only my guild, but trying to pick fights over the Internet. As for your attempt get get me "banded" for life with an order from the F.C.C, it can't happen. Personally, I think your son should learn the proper mannerisms of a civilised argument, and should fight his own battles. I don't care who you think you are, or what you think you can do, you don't intimidate me. Real life or here, you and your son both just look like idiots.

and still you cant even spell i am only one son there are no more
and how was i picking fights i didnt threaten anyone show proof that i am picking fights A$$HOLE

I may make a typo every once in a while, I'm only human. You on the other hand have a complete lack of punctuation and capitalization.
Just look at the last line of your last message to me. Calling somebody an "A$$HOLE" would not only be considered as an insult, but makes you look too young to be on this site. Also, for further proof of you trying to start fights on the internet, a sample of your post in the Gaia forums:
tommyleekilla Wrote:
wanna know something that pisses me off is that you guys talk about juggalos like we are a ******** disgrace when relly your just mad cause we all stick up for each other as a matter of a fact i would like to see you fight 10 juggalos blindfolded and better yet come fight us here http://www.stickam.com/member/loadChatRoom.do?roomId=1507462&rf=mfmpg

now honestly wouldnt you get pissed off too  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am
I agree, that asshat guy is kinda a d**k...

feel better heart  

Mommalette
Vice Captain

4,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers