Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Castle Crashers

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:53 pm
I've had this game for a long time, but never really liked it. Now that I've got friends to play it with in person frequently/consistently, it's awesome. Currently playing through insanity!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:41 am
******** game is the only playable game on the 360. I can't wait to get it on my PS3 too. Then I get to get my Industrialist up to level 60 or whatever he's at now ALL OVER AGAIN. heart  

SithLord1

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:02 am
So I'm guessing you never played a 360, or have ridiculously obscure taste in video games.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:23 am
No, I've played a 360. I'm just not an eleven year old casual f*****t that plays nothing but the latest FPS.
Today I was at a local movie/game rental shop with a chum of mine and a young lad comes along complaining about how he "needs a new game," followed by "I'm almost bored of Modern Warfare 2."
I said to the fellow, "You shouldn't be playing that game. You're like eleven."
"I'm ten and it's fun!" he exclaimed before running off to the games section.
I saw him again before he left the store. He was carrying a copy of the Halo 3 expansion discs they had available.
I literally almost s**t my pants with rage.  

SithLord1

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:00 am
Its one of the most fun co-op games I've ever played. Really takes me back to the old days when I'd get a few friends together and go play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or the old Avengers arcade games. I haven't downloaded it though, because I don't really have anyone to play with at college.....and a lack of points.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 am
Quote:
I'm just tnot an eleven year old casual f*****t

Quote:

What?  

Jonnnn

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:17 am
SithLord- You're a hypocritical idiot. Castle Crashers is fun, but it's an extremely immature game. Modern Warfare 2 isn't a bad game. If you've honestly played the multiplayer for longer than 10 minutes and completely hated it, then you're just a petty individual who dislikes it out of spite. Unless the only games you played in were glitched with care package hackers, or something fairly rare and "illegal" inside the game. If you still hated it, please, explain what was so bad about it. Same goes for Halo 3.

Also, there are plenty of games that aren't "The Latest FPS" on the 360. You clearly are blind or blissfully ignorant to the huge collection of games the 360 has. Either you've never entered a gamestop, or you're just intentionally not looking for anything that would be of interest to you.

Finally, anecdotal evidence about a young boy who likes Modern Warfare 2 and I'm guessing ODST? (You clearly don't even know enough about Halo 3 to be bashing it) is totally null. So what if an 10 year old likes shooting games? You're what? 15? and you like castle crashers, an extremely immature game. Doesn't mean it isn't fun, but there are literally animals who s**t themselves non stop in one level. It's very juvenile, and many many "10 year old casual faggots" love it.

TLDR; You're calling games that are arguably less "casual" than castle crashers "for casual faggots" while saying that castle crashers is the only worthwhile game on the 360, all the while not explaining what the hell a non "casual f*****t" game is.

Super Combo Finished. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:44 am
I love that game too bad Shitlord is dumb.

Castle Crashers, godly a** game and I can't wait for a portal defender port.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces