Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)
magic shops

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unexpected Angel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:10 pm
OK i know probally no one here would be from australia(which is proablly true) anyway if anybody from australia is on here (even better if they live in qld) cuold they tell me where i can find a magic shop cause i'm in real need for some candles  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:52 am
Almost all supplies that you could need, can be found in regular shops. Candles in particular can be bought just about anywhere. If you are looking for certain colors - check around the major holidays as there are usually easier to find (and if you wait until just after the Holiday, they are usually on sale too).

"Magic" shops can be nice, and sure there's atmosphere and all, but they are dreadfully expensive most of the time, and not completely necessary.  

ncsweet
Crew

Neamhain Riona

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:58 am
Deathless Love
OK i know probally no one here would be from australia(which is proablly true) anyway if anybody from australia is on here (even better if they live in qld) cuold they tell me where i can find a magic shop cause i'm in real need for some candles

Queensland right?

Caloundra The Crystal Cauldron

The Crystal Cauldron

Proprietor: Kerri
Telephone: (0422) 825594
Located in: Caloundra, Queensland

Shop Profile: The Crystal Cauldron is an on-line store for all your crystal, spiritual and metaphysical needs. Offering examples of crystals from around the world, books on various subjects, Feng Shui Cures, Crystal healing tools and many items to help live your life to the fullest.

The Crystal Cauldron also offers Astrology charts, Crystal healing and Tarot reading, a monthly newsletter will feature information on a range of topics and monthly specials. Sign up today.

Make sure to visit the Crystal Cauldron often as most crystals, by nature are one off and once sold will be replaced with the new arrivals and discoveries.

By entrusting the Crystal Cauldron with your needs you can be assured of our best intentions at all times.

Shop Address: P.O Box 872 , Caloundra Queensland

Directions: Web www.thecrystalcauldron.com.au  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:20 am
I like to shop online. It's typically cheaper, except for the fact that you have to pay shipping.  

Sam Oaken Willow 17

surukio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:35 am
ncsweet
Almost all supplies that you could need, can be found in regular shops. Candles in particular can be bought just about anywhere. If you are looking for certain colors - check around the major holidays as there are usually easier to find (and if you wait until just after the Holiday, they are usually on sale too).

"Magic" shops can be nice, and sure there's atmosphere and all, but they are dreadfully expensive most of the time, and not completely necessary.

you have been booty grabbed XD

on another note, i think the shop depends strickly on its owner, the one i go to in willson NC is decently priced, though i still find the candles for alot cheeper at hobbylobby and they always have the right clolors (but not neccecerally the sizes. unless your looking for a very specific TYPE of canle, like the lovers, the cat, wo/man (all of which you's acually need to look in a predominantly voodou/santeria based store or make you own)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:59 pm
I live in Australia but I don't think I have ever been to a 'magic shop'. I get candles at $2 shops like hot dollar and such. Everything else i get at op shops and the occasional market. There are so many good shops out there that I have never felt the need to visit a 'magic shop'  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
*~Sanctuary~* (answers and advice)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items