Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pass The Peace Pipe [Stoners Welcome]

Back to Guilds

Tags: marijuana, weed, herb, chronic 

Reply Marijuana Discussion
Aromatic Therapy Incense - Anyone smoke it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JP McGraw

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:39 am
So, there's this thing I was introduced to a while back called aromatic therapy incense, and I would like to know if anyone has heard of it or smokes it, as well as introduce any fellow stoners who might enjoy this knowledge to it.

In short, it's legal weed.

In truth, it's a bunch of herbs mixed together that, when smoked, give a very weed-like high.
My personal favorite brand is Serenity due to it being the one I've tried that got me most high, as well as it being light and fluffy.

What's so great about it?
1 - You can buy it in stores. Head shops and smoke shops, primarily, of course. Actually, I dunno of any other sort of place that sells it. This also means you don't have to worry about being ripped off (as it is prepackaged by the company, typically) and you don't have to worry about getting some that's been soaked in Draino or some crap.
2 - It doesn't show up in a drug test. A friend and I have been smoking it every day almost for quite some time. I get drug tested every week by my parents. My friend is on probation, and so gets drug tested monthly or so.
3 - It is legal to own, sell, and buy.
4 - It is lighter than weed, and therefore you get more for a gram than you get for a gram of weed, volume-wise.
5 - It gets you stoned as ******** bad about it?
1 - It's a bit expensive. Near my home, it's sold for 20-30 dollars a gram or 45-60 for 3 grams.
2 - It burns hotter, and therefore is a bit more uncomfortable to smoke.
3 - It burns faster, meaning less hits on the same volume amount.
4 - The high lasts for a shorter amount of time. About 45 minutes to 2 hours, I'd say.
5 - It's not weed.

What are some other facts about it that can be good or bad, depending on preference?
1 - Flavor. Some taste like weed. Some taste like blueberry. Some vanilla. So on and so forth. What I typically buy is strawberry.
2 - The high is slightly different from weed. As an experienced stoner, one can typically notice this difference. However, I've never met anyone capable of describing said difference, as it is just barely different.

Finally, a little something I've noted about it.
When I buy Serenity, I typically will smoke about half a bowl at a time. This gets me quite high for a good 45 minutes to an hour and a half before I spend 30 minutes or so coming down slowly from it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:01 am
My brother smokes serinity since he';s on probation,
I smoked it once but I think it tastes funny and it just gave me a small buzz, and since it's so expensive I don't see that it's worth it.
Unless, or course, you like the taste of it or whatever.
Whenever i think about smoking it, I feel like I'm smoking
potpourrie or something.  

Just Neva

JP McGraw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 pm
Hm. Everyone I know who's tried it (including myself) found it to be very potent. We've all been high as hell. :p
The taste is a bit odd, though.
If I remember correctly, I tried a brand called Pep Pourrie which was a potpourrie blend, but I didn't like that at all.
I find some brands taste like cologne.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:47 am
how ironic, everyone i know who has smoked it has never gotten too high from it. rofl except my brother, but I don't know about that boy.

but it may be the brand...I'm sure the brands/varieties are different in different places.

pep pourrie sounds like it tastes bad... xp  

Just Neva

Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces