Welcome to Gaia! ::

The FIRST Shojo Beat Guild

Back to Guilds

Come visit us at The Shojo Beat Guild and talk about everything the magazine has to offer: Manga, Artists, J-music, and more!!! 

Tags: Shojo, Beat, Magazine, Tankoban, Girls 

Reply .: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.
Dengeki Daisy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
1 :: Story
2 :: Creator
3 :: Volumes

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:55 am
Story

One day at school, Teru accidentally breaks a window and agrees to pay for it by helping Kurosaki with chores around school. Kurosaki is an impossible taskmaster though, and he also seems to be hiding something important from Teru…

kel aka gandy
Captain

kel aka gandy
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:56 am
Creator

Born on August 1st (a Leo!), Kyousuke Motomi debuted in Deluxe Betsucomi with Hetakuso Kyupiddo (No Good Cupid) in 2002. She is the creator of Otokomae! Biizu Kurabu (Handsome! Beads Club), and her latest work Dengeki Deiji (Electric Daisy) is currently being serialized in Betsucomi. Motomi enjoys sleeping, tea ceremonies, and reading Haruki Murakami.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:58 am
Volumes
Status in Japan :: Still running with 12 volumes so far
Status in US :: 10/? released

User Image
Volume 1
One day at school, Teru accidentally breaks a window and agrees to pay for it by helping Kurosaki with chores around school. Kurosaki is an impossible taskmaster though, and he also seems to be hiding something important from Teru…

User Image
Volume 2
When Teru’s home gets burglarized, she ends up staying at Kurosaki’s apartment. The close quarters lead to tension, but things get even more complicated when a woman named Riko Onizuka shows up, bringing up a past that involves Kurosaki…

User Image
Volume 3
Teru decides to move out of Kurosaki’s apartment, but she wonders if Kurosaki is actually relieved that she’s leaving. As she settles in at her new place, trouble comes knocking when an old business acquaintance of her brother’s appears…

User Image
Volume 4
Discovering DAISY's true identity not only shocks Teru but makes things more confusing for her as well. Meanwhile, someone pretending to be DAISY threatens to spread a computer virus at school! But who's the true target of this attack?

User Image
Volume 5
While trying to uncover who the fake DAISY is, Kurosaki gets injured protecting Teru from an attack! The near-fatal incident leaves Teru shaken, and she vows to stay close to Kurosaki. But is proximity just going to hurt them both with the truth still veiled?

User Image
Volume 6
Teru and Kurosaki continue to investigate the fake DAISY incident and are on the verge of solving the case when Teru gets kidnapped! What does the kidnapper want with her, and will Kurosaki be able to rescue her in time?!

User Image
Volume 7
Kurosaki decides that he needs to tell Teru the truth, but little does he know that an unsettling fellow called Akira has other ideas. What is Akira scheming, and how will his actions irrevocably affect Teru's relationship with Kurosaki?

User Image
Volume 8
When she discovers the dark secret that Kurosaki's been hiding from her, heartbroken Teru tells Kurosaki that she'll never forgive him. Kurosaki decides to disappear from Teru's life, but is that what she really wants?

User Image
Volume 9
As Teru comes to terms with Kurosaki's past wrongdoings, Kurosaki searches for the culprit who is trying to resurrect the "Jack Frost" virus he created. But when he learns that Teru might be in danger, will he keep his promise to leave her alone, or will the two be reunited?

User Image
Volume 10
A powerful organization that was after Kurosaki’s “Jack Frost” virus suddenly falls apart, but Kurosaki can’t rest easy since Akira was somehow involved. Furthermore, Akira tells Kurosaki that Teru is still a target! Can Kurosaki protect Teru from Akira’s menacing schemes?

User Image
Volume 11 - coming soon
summary coming soon.

Volume 12 - coming soon
image coming soon

summary coming soon.

kel aka gandy
Captain

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:48 pm
I really like this one so far. I wish my danged book store would get the third volume in though.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:17 am
Restricted Evidence
I really like this one so far. I wish my danged book store would get the third volume in though.

I'm loving it so far! I bought the first two with a gift card and then bought the third volume just a few days later because it was so good! : D

kel aka gandy
Captain

Restricted Evidence

Profitable Hunter

10,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:57 am
kel aka gandy
Restricted Evidence

I'm loving it so far! I bought the first two with a gift card and then bought the third volume just a few days later because it was so good! : D

I can't find the third volume in the city I live in. It's been on back order ):  
.: Dance to the Beat :: The Manga Forum :.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games