Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]
[PRP] Congratulations, Brother! (Vieras and Kova)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image

Vieras's dark, striped form lurked by the entrance to the den he'd grown up in, soaking up sun and waiting for one of his family to happen by. He was feeling a little lonely today, and hoping to enjoy a little company from someone he was close to.

He let out a great, lazy yawn, tongue lolling out and sharp teeth glinting in the light. He wore none of his instruments, having left those in his own den for the day, and simply relished in the feel of lazing about. Familiar scents of his family and his old home filled his nostrils and left and almost permanent smile on his face. He'd played, trained, and grown here such a short time ago. It was mind-boggling.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:49 pm
Kova was wandering away from his mate for a little bit. He was glad to wander away for a while. He flicked his tail around as he walked his head held up high and his mind wandering. He had been so happy he had cubs now, a large family of eight, then there was his mate. He had a feeling that his mother was going to be excited when she came back from visiting his uncle's. she was really going to be surprised. He chuckled a little bit as he started to approach the den that he grew up in. He was wondering if some one was about.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:36 pm
The male raised to his paws at the sound of paws approaching and grinned to see his brother's tan form. He couldn't say he remembered the last time he'd seen Kova, and it had been too long since they'd talked. His heart soared to see him looking so well off.

He chuffed excitedly and his tail flicked. "Kova, brother!" His call was happy and warm, and he moved closer, a smile on his lips.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Kova had in fact been very busy, not around that often, however he was glad to be there at the moment it was very comforting to be back in his pride. His homelands. He smiled as he heard his brother's voice. He stopped and looked around trying to figure out where he was. When he saw his brother he grinned and trotted toward the male and then nudged him in a brotherly way.

"Hello there brother." He laughed as he nipped at his brother's ears. Before smiling as he stepped back to look at him. "What have you been up to?" He chuckled a few times then flopped on his haunches.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:22 pm
He nudged his brother back playfully, putting a rough-housing edge to it. He then shrugged. "Not much, really. Wandering, trying to find something to make life a little more interesting now that I'm an adult. Failing miserably." He chuckled, though it was much less a joke than he made it out to be.

"How about you, brother? What's been happening in your life? You look good. Happy." That made Vieras feel good. It was nice that his brother looked so well.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:00 pm
Kova looked at his brother before nipping a few times at him. He was really glad to be able to take a break and joke around with his brother and pick on him, he always had fun doing that. His family was close and it was good to have some time to just chill. "There is a lot that is interesting, you just have to look hard enough." He teases before pawing at him before shaking his head in a teasing way.

"You can't be just chilling, you kinda gotta leave the pride for a little bit." He stuck his tounge out before stretching his limbs out. "I've been very happy! the cubs are so much fun to play with. And I've been having a really good time with Tzi too." She glanced at Vier. "You need to get yourself a girl brother." He teased again.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:07 am
Vieras frowned, huffing. "I have been leaving the pride! Whenever I get the chance too. I don't go far, because I don't want to be that far from home, but I do leave." He snorted, sitting back on his haunches and flicking an ear.

"Oh you'll be happy until all your little girls grow up and suddenly have boys stuck to them like tree sap. Then you'll regret it a bit." He grinned devilishly. "It's for the best though. Mom needed a new litter to fawn over." He grumbled at him brother's suggestion and turned his head. "It would help if they were interested, Kova."

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 3:14 pm
Kova chuckled slightly then bumpped his brother agian. "Well! Then you are obviously not looking in the right spots." He teased slightly. He flicked his tail around then glanced around. He knew his brother wouldn't mind his teasing, they all grew up as a close family and the would pick on each other occasionally. They normally didn't get mad at eachother he loved his family. Sure he would pick on his brothers and stuff but he would have their back if they needed it.

Kova huffed before glancing at his brother again and shaking his head. "I'm not going let any boys get near them." He huffed slightly before shaking his head then looking back at his brother and laughing. "Yeah mom has been really happy, you know her." He chuckled slightly before flicking his hair out of his eyes again. "They'll be interested Vier." He chuckled slightly shaking his head at his brother.

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:56 am
He bumped his forehead against Kova's and then shook his mane, laughing. "Why don't you find me somebody then? I obviously don't know the right way to do it." He shrugged, looking down and shuffling the dirt with his paws. He was careful to keep that smile in place.

"I talk to them. I'm afraid they just see me as a friend though. Not that I mind. I love having friends, but I think I'd like having a mate a little more." He sighed and looked up, struggling with keeping the smile. "But maybe enough friends will outrule a mate, eh?"

[IC] Nchi'mahadhi Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games