Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Mood Swings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm
Laini always preferred God's Haven to Africa.

It was quieter. Her senses weren't as overloaded, and generally all the creatures she'd met up here had been pretty friendly. For once the young Goddess of Sight wasn't being lead by her bat companion, who was instead currently curled up, snoozing softly in the hollow between her shoulders and spine. Jicho deserved a rest - he helped her so much, guiding her and watching out for her and warning her of danger. They were in God's Haven because the pair believed it safer, so Laini was less likely to get into trouble whilst she was unaided by her familiar.

Completely blind and with nothing to guide her, one might have expected Laini to be lost. But she wasn't at all, thoroughly enjoying the independence, giggling quietly (since she didn't want to wake Jicho) as she hopped and danced gently through the clouds, wings tucked in instead of flapping like usual since the movement would wake Jicho, and she didn't want to do that.

--
Young Yvaine had never stepped paw out of the God's Haven, it was where she had been born and where she had spent her time playing. More often than not the little goddess spent her time alone, mainly because she had the tendency to have very...violent mood swings and didn't want to upset her rather gentler siblings.

It wasn't as though she wanted to be so moody and subjected to such easy swings, she simply couldn't control it.

So she spent her time floating in the area and flying in a low circle right above the cloud.

--

Laini didn't realize there was another young Goddess nearby - how could she? Yvaine was flying, so creating very little sound for the blue Goddess' sensitive ears to pick up. And it wasn't like Laini could see the silhouette cast by the sun, or know to look up and see the cub gliding through the air. So instead she was quite happy to putter onwards, one foot after the other, humming a merry little tune to herself.

--

Yvaine was off in her own little world and didn't realize that there was another in such close proximity. So, unfortunately, she found herself crashing into the peacock colored goddess. She let out a squeak as she found herself on the ground, limbs tangled with the others. "Owwwww," she moaned rolling over flailing her one free paw in hopes of find purchase and separating herself from the other. "What happened?"

--

Laini wouldn't have had a clue it was coming until it hit her, and hit her fairly hard. She gave a scream, an extremely loud scream, accompanied by loud, angry chattering from Jicho. Instinctively curling up into a fetal position with a wail, Laini shivered softly on the ground, as Jicho launched himself on Yvaine, hovering around her face and chattering loudly to intimidate her. Of course, he realized she was just a cub soon afterwards, and backed off a little, but still with angry chirps and hisses as Laini shivered on the floor, sobbing a little. "Don't hurt me!" she gasped between sobs, small wings and tail curled tightly around herself, "Please!"

--

Fear and panic settled in the cub's mind as she backed away from the angry chattering creature. She didn't understand what was going on, one minute she was flying in a comfortable circle and the next she was a flailing pile of limbs on the ground, er cloud. "I didn't do anything wrong!" She sobbed covering her face with her paws trying to make herself as small as possible. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

--

Jicho backed off when the sobbing began, hovering in mid air, looking from one sobbing cub to the other. His chattering softened to gentle chirps, as he first approached Laini, bringing his wing over her cheek gently in a reassuring manner. Laini hiccuped, sniffing softly as she flapped her wings, slowly lifting her head from under her paws, faded eyes glancing in every direction blindly. "W-Who's there?" she hiccuped, a hint of the tearful sobs still in her voice, "I-I'm sorry too! I...I don't know what happened!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:02 pm
When the bat stopped attacking her she moved her paws away from her face. She peeked out at the peacock colored goddess slowly with her one visible eye. "M-my name is Yvaine, who are you and why do you have such a mean bat thing attached to you?" She stated very disgruntled about the whole situation.

She didn't appreciate having some creature attack her for running into another lion. She didn't do anything wrong! She didn't deserve this.

"Why are you here?" she asked her tone less grumpy. Now she was just curious. "Are you blind?"

Nuxaz

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff