Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:53 pm
what if zombies remembered how to use guns. 0_0 we'd all be screwed.like a zombie police officer pulled out a 1911 and was shooting anything that moved.

Discuss:what would you do if zombies remembered how to use guns?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:01 pm
I'd call in Alucard.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 am
Probably die. I mean, that's the most likely outcome for anyone at that point.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:33 am
Id probably wait till they run out of ammo then lobb a grenade molotove cocktail in their general direction.  

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:33 pm
hockeyboy96
Id probably wait till they run out of ammo then lobb a grenade molotove cocktail in their general direction.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:50 pm
hockeyboy96
what if zombies remembered how to use guns. 0_0 we'd all be screwed.like a zombie police officer pulled out a 1911 and was shooting anything that moved.
I would be more stunned to see a cop with a 1911 than a zombie that remembered how to use a gun.  

OO23OO

Shrantic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:05 pm
Well, I would assume that the problem would fix itself. After all, if they know how to use tools like knives and guns, why the hell would they bite anyone? By the way, there's a movie where this happens. It's called Invasion of the Body Snatchers.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:15 pm
OO23OO
hockeyboy96
I would be more stunned to see a cop with a 1911 than a zombie that remembered how to use a gun.

I went out to Long Beach for the Grand Prix, and saw an officer with a 1911. And, apparently a special branch of the LAPD uses Kimber Custom II 1911s, as well as LA SWAT  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

OO23OO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm
Sgt Buckner
OO23OO
hockeyboy96

I went out to Long Beach for the Grand Prix, and saw an officer with a 1911. And, apparently a special branch of the LAPD uses Kimber Custom II 1911s, as well as LA SWAT
Well, the 315 is plagued with Glocks. I've seen Syracuse police with SW M&Ps and once a cop with a steel frame SW in Walmart*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 am
OO23OO
Sgt Buckner
OO23OO
hockeyboy96

Well, the 315 is plagued with Glocks. I've seen Syracuse police with SW M&Ps and once a cop with a steel frame SW in Walmart*

I've noticed that cops here are switching to the Smith and Wesson M&P in .40. I guess it's all that ammo cycle everyone talks about.  

Man of the Demoneye

OO23OO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:17 am
Man of the Demoneye
OO23OO
Sgt Buckner
OO23OO
hockeyboy96

I've noticed that cops here are switching to the Smith and Wesson M&P in .40. I guess it's all that ammo cycle everyone talks about.
I shot one and was not impressed. The one I shot has an issue keeping the magazine in the weapon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 pm
Rocky Sassoon
Well, I would assume that the problem would fix itself. After all, if they know how to use tools like knives and guns, why the hell would they bite anyone? By the way, there's a movie where this happens. It's called Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

to eat them  

CapitalistPleb

Thirteenth Capitalist

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200

Mr Savoy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:30 pm
hockeyboy96
Rocky Sassoon

to eat them
Then they wouldn't become zombies. They'd just be dead. neutral  
Zombies. Seriously.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces