Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:33 pm
Mtima watched as Boma ducked down, almost going up and down with her but managing to control herself. When she paused and asked what was next, Mtima decided to see for sure if Boma was out of view from the other side.

"Wait here!" she said, scrambling out of the fort and around to the other side, not stopping until she was some distance away.

"Try ducking down again!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:38 pm
Boma did as Mtima instructed and waited as still as stone eyes following the goddess of souls as she ran off a fair way. At her command Boma pulled her wings close to her body and tucked herself as close to the snow as possible. Thinking she would be witty, Boma used the power of glamor to make herself as small as a mouse inside of the fort. Suddenly the mound of snow seemed a lot larger, and like a fortress that could possibly hide you from anything.

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:52 pm
"Good!" she called excitedly, doing her best to run through the snow back around to Boma, "Can't see a thing!" She skidded to a startled stop when she came back around and did not find normal, big Boma but very small Boma hiding in the fort.

"Hey!" she squeaked, "That's cheating!"

A good idea but still cheating.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:56 pm
"Not cheating," her voice was silly and distorted, "I was staying out of the way like you wanted, I did duck." she laughed, her tiny voice sounding even stranger.

exhaling she slowly grew to a normal size, taking small steps so that she wouldn't hurt the snow fort, or bump into Mtima "Okay, so maybe I cheated a little, but just a little bit."

"I think it's a perfectly acceptable fort, and you can't see, very tall adult antlers from far away."

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm
Mtima's face puffed up as she held in a response to the argument, and then she scrambled backwards as the goddess grew again, exhaling the breath she was holding.

"I think it's a good fort, too," she said, "Thank you for helping!"

Cheating or no, she still helped. And it was kind of distracting, watching her change like that. Mtima hadn't really been playing around with her powers.. and now she had some ideas!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:13 pm
Boma nodded, "You're welcome. Thank you for letting me play." She was happy, thinking of Mtima as young and sweet, but sad knowing that the friend that she had in this world was gone, not the same any longer. Boma'burudi was thinking she needed to have time to ponder the changes that had occurred in her life, she hadn't seen her best friend in so long, and now she was gone. It was hard to mourn someone who stood right in front of you, but it wasn't the goddess she knew.

"I'm going to get going, Mtima," she said her brain whirling, "But, I'll be back around soon."

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:51 pm
"OK," she said, sounding crestfallen as her old-new friend decided it was time to depart. She'd been having fun, having someone around to play with again, "OK! Don't forget!"

Mtima walked in a small circle and sat down in her snow fort to watch Boma go.

"See you."

Fin.  
[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas