[PRP] Snow catching ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:09 pm
Van'kal played in the snow by him self. The small cub chased after snow flakes trying to catch them on his tongue before they hit the ground. Usually this resulted in him getting a face full of freshly powdered snow. Van didn't mind though, it made him giggle.

He hadn't ventured to far out, he was still pretty close to home. Infact he could see home . The small god was careful not to wander to far from home. Specially after last time. He never wanted to be so far away from Judeau again.. and..err.. his family too.

But that wasnt important right now. Nope the only thing the cub could think right now was GET THAT SNOW FLAKE!!!!

"I'm gonna get you!" He roared a small baby roar and dove into the snow, chomping at the fresh snow. Rawr, scary snow catcher, here he comes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:23 pm
Her brother was very funny to watch. He was like a that little engine that could, he always wanted to do things, explore and play. Gwenie was kind of like that, but, maybe a little bit more relaxed, well, maybe she was that way because she wasn't a twin and had time to well, BE relaxed, as where her poor brother was always off with his counter part doing god knows what.

She smiled and dug herself into the snow, her whole body covered in an icey blanket, awaiting her brother's pounce. She would wait until he got closer before attacking.

>D  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:37 pm
The small cub let out a yelp! What the crap!? He hadn't expected to be attacked. If Van had been paying attention he would have noticed that it wasn't the snow attacking but his sister. But of course, Van was to busy flailing.

"Please don't eat me snow beast!" He yelped and flailed. His eyes were shut tight. "JUDEAU!!!" He cried.

Yeah, Van had no idea.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:29 am
Nom nom nom.

She was going to eat him dead! Her little head popped out of the snow as she glanced around, spotting him. She was like a shark in the snow! She would have her meal.

Wiggling back under the tiny white goddess moved closer... and closer... until.

BUMP! CHOMP! GRRRR!!

"I GOT YOU!"

She screamed, laughing like a mad man.

Oh, her poor brother!  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:55 am
That was enough to make Van nearly piss him self with fear. He really believed the snow was going to eat him.... wait...

"HEY!" He giggled finally seeing that the snow beast was his sister, "You're not a snow monster!" He flailed and a bit. She still had him after all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:39 am
"I am SO a snow monster, what are you, stupid? Look at my evil fangs!"

She hissed and slapped him with a paw, pushing snow at Van as she did this.

"GRRRRR!!!"

She giggled as she rammed her forehead into Van's side, nipping at his shoulder as she rolled on top of him, laughing.

"You will fail!!"  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:05 pm
The god flapped his wings in distress. What the heck!? His sister was totally a snow monster oh dear lord. Van squirmed from under his sister.

"YOU SNOW MUNCHER!" He cried out in his distress.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:19 pm
"You are a big stupid face, I never said I was a snow muncher!! I said snow MONSTER."

She huffed and rolled her eyes at him, god he could be so annoying. She hissed and batted at his wings (That she wanted, by the way!)

"You smell, you suck. I win."

As she said this she took a paw and pushed his face into the snow.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:25 pm
Chobi:
Van flailed not knowing what he was supposed to do. His feelings had been crushed and now his face was in the snow. The god was not happy. So he did what every sensible male would do and cried. CRIED!

Snow snow snow snow snow snow and more snow covered the wail and sobs of his manly cry as he sobbed. But he quickly got over it finding a nice shiny pebble in the snow. The god picked the pebble up and lifted his head up out of the snow.

"Look at what I found!" He dropped the pebble. Van was happy faced.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm
What. What. WHAT.

He was out of his mind, she knew his twin got all the smarts. With a slight sigh she rolled her eyes and looked down at him with a frown.

"Van, you are so hopeless."

He.... reallllly was.  

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 am
Van frowned.

"Im.. out of my mind?" He tilted his head. He knew what mind meant but how could one be out of it. This really confused the god. It showed on his blank expression that he had no idea what his sister was talking about.

"Whats... out of my mind?" He looked to his sister hopefully. Hopeful that she would explain this concept better so that he may know what out of his mind really meant.

The god waited expectantly.

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff