Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
AMV of The Week 2/11/10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xepher14
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:29 pm
Yeah, I know I'm a day late. Sue me, i dare you. Anyway, Xepher here, back again with another Gundam AMV of The Week. This week we head to the year After Colony 195 and just feel Rhythm Emotion. Enjoy!

Gundam Wing AMV - Rhythm Emotion

Series: Gundam Wing (duh)
Song: Rhythm Emotion
Artist: Two-Mix

ビ テェ ウェイ テェ レアソヌ イ フォrゴツ ト ド ティス イェステルダユ ワス テャツ ウェ ハヅ ア スノ デイ イェステルダユ アンヅ イ ビンゲヅ オヌ グンダム ウィング (アンヅ フィニシェヅ イツ)。

For those who dont read katakana, that says. bby the way, the reason i didnt post this yesterday was because we had a snow day yesterday and i binged on gundam wing (and finished it).

yeah, i figured out how to type japanese on my computer. granted it still reads in english. sorry for the mildish rant.
moooooooooooo!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:54 pm
cool how did u learn how to type japanese  

x-HigherState
Captain

Wealthy Tycoon

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm
i dont really like it when he rips her invite letter but thats how they got closer u know heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Allster 42
i dont really like it when he rips her invite letter but thats how they got closer u know heart

yeah, i liked how at the end of the series, she rips up the birthday card he got her. just shows that heero really cares (even though he points a gun at her how many times?!?!) and relena has a sense of humor  

xepher14
Vice Captain

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm
xepher14
Allster 42

yeah, i liked how at the end of the series, she rips up the birthday card he got her. just shows that heero really cares (even though he points a gun at her how many times?!?!) and relena has a sense of humor

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:31 pm
xepher14
Yeah, I know I'm a day late. Sue me, i dare you. Anyway, Xepher here, back again with another Gundam AMV of The Week. This week we head to the year After Colony 195 and just feel Rhythm Emotion. Enjoy!

ビ テェ ウェイ テェ レアソヌ イ フォrゴツ ト ド ティス イェステルダユ ワス テャツ ウェ ハヅ ア スノ デイ イェステルダユ アンヅ イ ビンゲヅ オヌ グンダム ウィング (アンヅ フィニシェヅ イツ)。

For those who dont read katakana, that says. bby the way, the reason i didnt post this yesterday was because we had a snow day yesterday and i binged on gundam wing (and finished it).

yeah, i figured out how to type japanese on my computer. granted it still reads in english. sorry for the mildish rant.
moooooooooooo!

i wish they had another gundam series like this!  

II-Mitz-II
Crew

Gaian

Saviour43
Crew

Trader

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:51 pm
II-Mitz-II
xepher14

moooooooooooo!

i wish they had another gundam series like this!

I know right  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:06 pm
love it heart  

II-Mitz-II
Crew

Gaian

x-Your-Impulse
Crew

Clean Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:13 pm
Allster 42

ya he pointed guns at her some many times haha  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:24 pm
ha points so many guns at her i feel bad 4 her you know  

Fr3sh N Fly

Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out