Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolate...
  Dark Chocolate, please!
  Milk Chocolate, please!
  White Chocolate, please!
  Choclate with filling, please!
  No chocolate, please! I don't like it...
View Results

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 pm
You know what that means... flowers, romantic dates, serenades, and most importantly, a chance to get a box of chocolates!!! rofl

So, which do you prefer? Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, or something in between? Do you prefer simply chocolate, or do you like them filled with cream??? It's all about the sweetness!!! heart xp heart xp heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:06 pm
This Valentine's Day was a failure for me.
Girlfriend's grounded. Couldn't see each other or even talk to each other. I was stuck babysitting my cousin who's annoying as hell. Bored outta my mind. I've been stuck doing literally nothing all day. I was going to buy my girlfriend a stuffed animal today, but of course, forgot it by the time we got home. (I was searching for another gift, that was a backup, but I forgot) I can't get chocolates for anyone either. My Mom can't eat too many chocolates, my sister already has mass of them from her Valentine's Day party at her school, and my girlfriend hates chocolate.

So yeah. And I like white chocolate or milk chocolate. Not too much milk chocolate, it's too sweet. And dark chocolate is too rich for me. I can eat it, but just small pieces like Hershey's. I loooove chocolate covered pretzels though! (white chocolate covered ones especially)

Death Shikaku

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm
Valentine's Day is just another day for me. I don't hate even though I'm single (and have always been). I just view it as a holiday that doesn't require me to spend any money on anyone.

Anyway, I like milk chocolate and mint chocolate.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:24 pm
I actually completely forgot it was Valentine's Day until I went into Target for some Hot Cheetos, which they were out of so I had to go to Vons anyway, and saw all the Valentine's stuff.
I was trying to find a small box of Sweethearts, for myself, but I could only find a pound bag.
I didn't want a pound of Sweethearts so I ended up not getting any.
Tomorrow I'm probably going to go out for some candy though because everything is like 50-75% off on the 15th.

As for chocolate, I like milk chocolate.
Dark chocolate is good but as Death said, it's too rich.
I can only eat it in small amounts.
Mint chocolate is good too.
The only time I like cream in chocolate is when it's mint.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:31 am
I prefer Milk and occasionally white chocolate!! Too much sweet makes me really sick....I got Lindt chocolates from mom....I won't really be able to eat even one...maybe just a tiny bite from just one...they're so sweet so I can barely eat them. I might just give it all to my little sister. She likes em. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:11 am
lol, it seems most of us like milk chocolate.
as for dark chocolate, I simply can't stand the stuff. I know it's supposed to be much healthier than the rest, but i can't stand the taste.
Mostly I like just plain milk chocolate, but I also like those filled with orange or strawberry cream. Of cordial cherry chocolates. heart
Also, there's nothing better, in my opinion, than melting some milk chocolate, getting a few strawberries, and then dipping them in heart heart heart
I tried it with dark chocolate, and was bummed cause it tastes terrible to me! crying  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:18 am
I tried dark chocolate a few times and just can't stand it either. It's healthy chocolate but the taste is just ucky for me. ^^"
I tried making chocolate mousse from scratch for the first time and it tasted like chocolate mousse b/c of the bittersweet (?) chocolate I used. Ugh..threw it all away...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:56 am
We don't celebrate Valentines in Iceland so no chocolate for me.
(Not that I would be getting any even if it was celebrated)

But I really like dark chocolate,
I also like white and milk chocolate but I just really adore the richness of dark chocolate
c:

klikkhaus

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:01 pm
@klikkhaus

*gasp* You would have loved that chocolate mousse I made then (or maybe not. heh...I can be a bad cook sometimes ^^)! It tasted completely like dark chocolate thanks to the bittersweet chocolate in particular.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:16 pm
@ klikkhaus:

...I think you may be the first person I've ever met who really likes dark chocolate. (or at least one that I talk to on a regular basis.) 3nodding

@ Moonlight:
I don't think I've ever tried pudding made from scratch. Cept with one of those pudding packets you buy at the grocery (that's not really handmade though, is it? rofl ). Why didn't you use like, normal milk chocolate or something? Did the recipe say only bittersweet or something???  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items