Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE Walking Dead!!

Back to Guilds

Everything on the walking dead 

Tags: Walking Dead, Zombies, Active, Help 

Reply Michonne
Demonic Angel Academy (Now Closed and Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akatsuki Yuki the Slayer

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:52 am
After walking for almost an hour Harmony yawned and started walking back to her room. It was so quiet and lonely she got a little scared and decided it was time for bed. Secretly she was hoping someone would come out of no where to walk with her soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:23 am
User name- aznvietricky
Character name- len
Gender- male
race- human
age- 16
picture (anime)- User Image
likes- dark places, reading, muisc, talking to his friends, playing on the computer, helps people, and rain
dislikes- to much homework, loud sounds, bad people, and to much sweets
bio- his mother gave him money and a job to live by him self with his little sister but first he needed to go to school so he went to this school.
Dorm # b6  

aznvietricky

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

The_Spirit_Within_Me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:09 pm
Setting-dorm room. I'm laying on my bed,listening to the sound of the rain outside. Now would be a good time to fly,when no one is outside I Sat up in bed,put my boots on,then walked out the door. I walked past a few doors full of students in their classes. I turned a corner and stopped at an open window. perfect i pushed it open more and stood on the edge of it. I breathed in freash air and extended my wings. I jumped off the edge and let gravity pull me down. I spreaded my feathers catching the air. I began to rise once I was about a few feet above the ground. I picked up speed at about 340 m.p.h. I turned around watching the academy disapear from the horizon. The rain was beating down on my face. I did twirls around in the sky. It's been a long time since i flew like this. I smiled. I wasn't even paying attention to the time when I came back. I missed 5 of my classes. I landed on the ground perfectly and folded my wings. The last drops had fallen and the sun began to come out. I looked up at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:55 pm
Harmony finally got back to her dorm room. She quickly opened the door and threw herself on her bed. It felt so good to be back in her own little space again. It was dark and Harmony was sleepy so she decided to take a little nap. 'I'm sure that I'll meet someone soon and when I do they will be my best friend...'  

Akatsuki Yuki the Slayer

2,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
Michonne

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items