Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
Help get the captian back!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ajham21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm
ok hello everyone,yes im MLG Ajham21,the one who made this guil.im in need of getting my accont back i have been gone for at least 3 or so weaks with some major problems with my kidney.ive recently founded out that my MLG Ajham21 accont has been in my uncles use of using.so apperantly ive been baned cause my uncle is a pro hacker.dont worry he has moved now so no more hacking for him cause i broke his computer(lol)i was mad.so im begin you fellow members to help me persuade the admin to getting my accont back so i can help all of you get your drem avis.i need all of you to at least try to get contact to the admin or someone with the power to get my accont back.if any one can get my accont back asap im am for sure in your det and will get your dream avi.so pz members help me!!!!!!!!

Thankz,Ajham211(MLG Ajham21) xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:10 pm
i have some connections...but how do i know this isent a trick?  

XxAgito N AkitoxX

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ajham21

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:41 pm
XxAgito N AkitoxX

Why would i trick my own fellow members of my clans,i no MLG Ajham21 is my own accont, i no every item,car,zomg ring,and fish that i own.all i want is my accont back so plz help me cause this is an old accont that is really noobish and my MLG Ajham21 has all my good items on it so plz help  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:28 am
ajham211
XxAgito N AkitoxX

Why would i trick my own fellow members of my clans,i no MLG Ajham21 is my own accont, i no every item,car,zomg ring,and fish that i own.all i want is my accont back so plz help me cause this is an old accont that is really noobish and my MLG Ajham21 has all my good items on it so plz help

okaii then i shal help you  

XxAgito N AkitoxX

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items