Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
Avatar designer! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Elizabeth Rose

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 am
She did ask for magical stuff. To be honest I don't love the hair either, but did she ever ask for nice blonde wavy hair or brown short hair? No, at least its a better colour than an old greyish colour like hers is now. She didn't ask for shoes. And that guys avi is good, although he'd probably need to get some feminine eyes for a girl. Also believe it or not his avi has no shoes either! So u can't start talking to me about shoes! Most shoes on Gaia are ugly anyway, no uggs or anything! And Angel can't talk to me about shoes either, because look what she's wearing! Socks with sandals does NOT go well! My 7 year old sister wears stuff like that! Seriously! x  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:46 am
Rosalie's avi isn't the best, but its not awful! Not when you look at Angel's! I totally have to agree about the socks and sandals thing! Socks and sandals DO NOT go well! It's gross! I'd at least thought that Angel would have a sane enough mind to know that, but obviously not! Doesn't Angel have any fashion taste at all? And just back off, Rosalie hasn't done anything wrong. Angel needs to stop acting like a spoilt b***h! xxx  

BritishKate

Angel_527a

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:42 pm
I NEVER ASKED FOR SHOES SO WHY ARE YOU B******G ME ABOUT IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Twilight Of The Caribean
Rosalie's avi isn't the best, but its not awful! Not when you look at Angel's! I totally have to agree about the socks and sandals thing! Socks and sandals DO NOT go well! It's gross! I'd at least thought that Angel would have a sane enough mind to know that, but obviously not! Doesn't Angel have any fashion taste at all? And just back off, Rosalie hasn't done anything wrong. Angel needs to stop acting like a spoilt b***h! xxx

o c'mon your avi is so f*****g ugly if you're going to "insult" someone about there fashion sense atleast have some yourself  

Angel_527a

Kurikiin

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:39 pm
(plz ignore all the cuss in this im piss on how angel is treating a guild mem)

ok ******** rly?!?! ur bitching and ******** yelling about how u hate it. if u didnt ******** like it then SHUT UR ******** TRAP!! i dont give a ******** damn if u like it or not. she is still apart of this guild too and u should be respectful about it. i mean i told my friend i dont like pink but the tektek was solid pink and blue. all i did was say thank u and leave. i didnt ******** go off and say "this thing is ugly" ur being a bitching donkey a** about it. u said magic so she gave u magic. GROW THE ******** UP!! its not always ganna be ur way or the ******** high way. all yall that agree with Rosalie, thank u for not being assholes. those who went with angel, wtf rly?!?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:48 am
You know...

I know I'm not part of the guild, but I was at another place this link was there. I read this. And I think I would have to be in the middle. I mean the avis were okay. They could use some work... And FirePetal Fox, when its a tektek you can always say, "its okay, but I don't like this that ect." And normaly people would fix it sweatdrop you don't always have to except it..
Sorry if I made everything worse.

I love you!! <3User Image

iiScreamForOrgasm

Demonic Angel31

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:21 am
how about thUser Imageis avi its not that bad of a price though  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:53 am
Coco Screamin RAWR
You know...

I know I'm not part of the guild, but I was at another place this link was there. I read this. And I think I would have to be in the middle. I mean the avis were okay. They could use some work... And FirePetal Fox, when its a tektek you can always say, "its okay, but I don't like this that ect." And normaly people would fix it sweatdrop you don't always have to except it..
Sorry if I made everything worse.

I love you!! <3User Image

she still didnt need to go ******** around and yell its ugly stare  

Kurikiin

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50

BritishKate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:40 am
Yeah! Thankyou, FirePetal Fox! At least ur is sane here, u agree with me, Angel should back off, too right!
Rosalie innocently made that idiot an avi because she asked for one, with magical things on LIKE SHE ASKED, she didn't like it but It was just too hard for her to say Thankyou but No, but obviously thats just not possible for Angel, she has to stomp off in a strop and start acting like a spoilt idiotic b***h! So FirePetal fox is totally right! x  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm
^ ^ yw  

Kurikiin

Mythical Healer

30,565 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Lady Elizabeth Rose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 pm
Thankyou for sticking up for me. Trust me , your doing the right thing, It's Angel who's the b***h. If I owned the guild I'd probably get rid of her, chuck her off! Wouldn't want her to be mean to other guild members! x  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:13 am
RosalieCullenn
Er....hun, on your list you didn't exactly ask 4 shoes. She asked for magical stuff, so that girl in the ugly clothes stuff can shut her fat gob! I did what she asked for. The second one looks good, a nice angelic top thing and then nice affects to go wid it. It took about 20 minutes to make it, so that's fine. So get a grip, everybody does NOT need to comment on it, especially when they look ugly themselves! Like the girls who have commented. And the girl with black hair and the dress thingy, U have a layla object. Ugh, disgusting. x

i agree actually  

Xxcrazy in love with u xX

BritishKate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:14 pm
Yh, I also don't like Layla stuff. x  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items