Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hey
  hi!
View Results

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 am
Darn it!! My light jeans got a small rip in it at the knee. I tend to kneel down a lot (always get yelled at by mom for it too...) so it gets worn out fast.
Now I need to go shopping for jeans again ! But anyways, this is my only light jean. Everything else I have is dark and so I prefer light blue with silver colored shirts....so I need to get another soon. That means a stop to the mall. Anyone else needs to go shopping for something specific as well? Anyone else also tends to kneel down a lot and ruin your jeans quickly?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:20 am
Pardon me for not being up to date with fashion, but isn't the ripped jeans look supposed to be in nowadays? (Than again, it's still snowing where I'm at xp )

I just bend over. Bad knees, so I tend to fall easily when I kneel. Most of the times, I'll just plop my butt into the floor and pick up something rofl But I do tend to get the bottom of my pants legs all mucked up simply by walking around. I have to get everything in tall because anything else is really short and looks more like a pair of capris.. I end up stepping on my own pantslegs everytime I walk. sweatdrop

I'm no big shopper though. If I need something, I'll go get it, but I usually don't obsess with anything. I would rather get something cheap instead of something really pricy, too, so I don't mind waiting for a bit longer to see if I can't find something better.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:27 am
lol Good point! Ripped jeans are in fashion but I don't think it looks neat if it's just the knees.

(It's snowing here too!! I want a day off again!! )

I try to just bend over but lazy me would rather kneel for some reason. XD As long as I'm going down to the floor I always go on me knees first now that I think about it...all the time....
lol Does it hurt to hit the floor sometimes just to plop on your butt from standing position?

It's so hard to find good fitting pants.... Are you really tall black angel flowne? (I'm average... Just 5' 2" crying )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:15 pm
I'm always broke so I can't really shop for clothes very often
:C
But my parents tend too buy me a pair of pants and maybe a shirt or two when I go visit them since they, as they say "don't want our youngest walking around looking like a hobo"
Currently I only have two pair of jeans that fit.
And my black ones are propobly going to be giving up soon.
My jeans tend too get worn out at the inner thighs.
Which sucks since it's a difficultt area too patch up
and I hate shooping for jeans.
xP

I need too buy new sock soon.
Hopefully I'll find decently colorfull tacky ones.

klikkhaus

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:21 pm
I have the same problem as klikk. :/
I'm probably going to get some new jeans today, hopefully, because I've already patched up my jeans at the inner thigh and they're starting to wear out again.
(I can barely sew so my patch jobs are pretty shoddy)

I'm not a big shopper either.
I really want a good jacket though.
I've got this military jacket right now that's warm and sturdy but it's a men's jacket so it's not exactly flattering.
I want to see if I can find a good women's jacket I like, because I tend to like the style of military jackets it's tough though.
(And I hate shopping online)

I'm curious how tall you are too, black.
I'm only 5'4" and I have trouble finding pants in the right length because average is too long but short is too short.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:45 pm
Moonlight_HuangHou
lol Good point! Ripped jeans are in fashion but I don't think it looks neat if it's just the knees.

(It's snowing here too!! I want a day off again!! )

I try to just bend over but lazy me would rather kneel for some reason. XD As long as I'm going down to the floor I always go on me knees first now that I think about it...all the time....
lol Does it hurt to hit the floor sometimes just to plop on your butt from standing position?

It's so hard to find good fitting pants.... Are you really tall black angel flowne? (I'm average... Just 5' 2" crying )

Yeah, it does hurt a bit, but it's about the only way I can get down. sweatdrop
I'm actually about... 5'5" maybe a little taller. But I'm pretty stout, too, so most of the clothes that are in shorter lengths just don't fit right around me. redface  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:52 pm
I used to get holes in my knees when I was in Elementary school because I would crawl around. Now I just get holes in the, uhm, crotch area. It's weird.

I should probably go shopping for new pants as well. I hate clothes shopping, though. Things are always either too big or too small for me.

Also, I've become afraid of spending money for some reason. It doesn't matter how low the price is; I don't like spending any money.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:03 am
I'm waiting for March.....the expansion to Dragon Age comes on the 16th.....*twitches*

Oh, well....plenty of time to finish up a couple games I started on. My human noble will be Alistair's queen! And my city elf shall run off with Zevran.

Also need to make a warrior.....I like to get all the achievements and getting a warrior to level 20 is one of them. Probably be a noble human male....who romances Morrigan because I don't care for Lelianna.

And now that I've rambled and got off topic slightly....

I because Princess and the Frog also comes out in March....I didn't see it in theaters so I'm looking forward to it. Also...Alice in Wonderland in theaters (even though that's not shopping, really....but it could be a side trip while shopping....)!! mrgreen  

0Moon_Maiden0

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:40 am
@klikkhaus
I need black pants. There was this one I have and I liked it a whole lot but it's worn out now. So I'm thinking of buying the materials it was made out of and having my dad remake it. XD But otherwise...I've never patched up jeans. It's usually shirts that I need to adjust if I buy them too big. But dad's a pro tailor so he does not me. ^^"
Shopping for jeans are a pain!! They're not half as easy as looking for shirts or even skirts for some reason. And then you have to think carefully b/c some can shrink when washed while others don't!!

@Zizzy
I like when I get started but otherwise I'm not really too excited unless I find something really really nice. I am very picky though. >_< So it takes a while to even find something nice...
I hate shopping online too so I don't do it often. I can never really be sure if what I'm getting will even look good on me specifically.....

@Black Angel
You're tall!! How nice!! lol I thought it would hurt!!!

@Dornkus
Back only in Ele school...looks like I'm alone of the knee part so far. ^^
Shopping for pants is so much work!!!

@0Moon_Maiden0
lol I agree!!! Side trips are always fun especially if the mall has a theater in it. Actually one of the nearby malls now has a imax/regular theater and stores in it. (The imax part is new) Fun!
I'm looking forward (kinda) to the new FF game for 360. I still have to finish Dragon Age. I somehow wondered back to Dynasty Warrior Empire 6 momentarily.

@Everyone
It seems I'm the only one that have to get rid of my jeans faster than everyone? Since I never got it worn out at the thighs.....must mean I kneel and wear out the knees super fast. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm
It sounds like it, Moonlgiht.
Must be really annoying.

Me, tall? lol, the only one in my house that I'm taller than is my grandma. It have to look up to everyone else. Even my cousins, who used to have to almost break their necks to look me straight in the eye as kids. (I miss that soooo much crying )

I think my one of my baby cousins is going to become the next tallest man. He's only about 13, hasn't hit pubery yet... and over 6'5". sweatdrop

I FEEL SO SHORT WITH ALL THESE GIANT PEOPLE!!!  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:13 am
13 and 6'5"??!?!?!?! OMG!!!!
That's amazing!!!! He should be a model! Really!

Quote:
"who used to have to almost break their necks to look me straight in the eye as kids"

I used to be the tallest when I was younger. Everyone was like 'shes gonna grow tall!"
I got left at 5' 2" and my little sister passing me by an inch or two when everyone thought she would grow really short. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:38 am
my jeans tend to rip constantly - usually at teh knee. doens't help that almost every shop pre-wears teh jeans so they do reip.
I might pick up soem new ones at some point.

I went trhougha phase of courderoy trousers. they always wore out at the inner thighs. ruddy nightmare haha  

dragontamer363
Crew

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:02 am
Moonlight_HuangHou
13 and 6'5"??!?!?!?! OMG!!!!
That's amazing!!!! He should be a model! Really!

Quote:
"who used to have to almost break their necks to look me straight in the eye as kids"

I used to be the tallest when I was younger. Everyone was like 'shes gonna grow tall!"
I got left at 5' 2" and my little sister passing me by an inch or two when everyone thought she would grow really short. sweatdrop

lol, he's also autistic, so, i dunno if that'll ever happen. I love him to death, though. lol
yeah, i still miss being one of the taller kids. I always hopes i'd be as tall as my grandpa, but alas... everyone shot up higher than me... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:55 pm
jeans - talking about jeans, i am fond of clothes so I tend to over buy clothes when I am alone. I love fashion, but I tend to wear nice clothes only when I am alone. Haha. Well I mean when I go to the mall alone or dine out alone. smile That's how I like it more though. wink  

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items