Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Check Out My Profile And Banner Shop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ash-Uhhh-Ley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:07 pm
hello im new to this guild i just got invited today and i saw graphic design so i automatically clicked accept!!

User Image

please complement on how you like the banners and please pm me and tell me if i need any work please heart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:14 pm
Hey I have a bit of a project maybe you could help me with. Roughly 1/3 of my profile has a blue stripe in it. Is where any way you could possibly get rid of that so the wallpaper image can take up the entire background? My profile theme has been a modification of a theme I got off of tektek. I like it because I know right where the URLs for the banner and wallpaper are so I can change them out as I like. Do you think you could help me out on this for a reasonable price?  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Ash-Uhhh-Ley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:18 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Hey I have a bit of a project maybe you could help me with. Roughly 1/3 of my profile has a blue stripe in it. Is where any way you could possibly get rid of that so the wallpaper image can take up the entire background? My profile theme has been a modification of a theme I got off of tektek. I like it because I know right where the URLs for the banner and wallpaper are so I can change them out as I like. Do you think you could help me out on this for a reasonable price?

yes i have a profile url i made that is in my profile examples that has banner on top but it has to be set to classic view/custom  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:19 pm
I don't mean for a whole new profile code. I was just hoping you could take a look at my code and alter it to get that blue stripe taken out so the wallpaper can take up the whole background.  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Ash-Uhhh-Ley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:27 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
I don't mean for a whole new profile code. I was just hoping you could take a look at my code and alter it to get that blue stripe taken out so the wallpaper can take up the whole background.

then, no you need a specific profile code to make it poof  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:29 pm
oh ok well thanks anyway  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Ash-Uhhh-Ley

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
oh ok well thanks anyway
np  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:00 pm
Please advertise your shop in the 'Mini Shop' forums. smile