Is anyone a good person Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- -L E E Z A- -x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm
It is so hard for me to be evil.
I am just a good person in games and real life.
D;

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm
Crimsanod
Martyr_of_Death
I'm may be a very good guy *cocks Chinese Assault Rifle* but I have no problem gunning down villians and baddies. Paradise Falls only stands because I trade goods at that gun shop there. People complain its hard to make caps as a good guy, I do VERY well off without killing good guys or innocents.
well i'm not all bad i can be sympathetic on a good day but in the wastes a good day is hard to come by *readies alien blaster*

Megaton massacre!!!!!!!! *loads shotgun*  

Knight Ridley

Assassin Alex18

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm
I have great Karama. I can't even bring my self to pickpocket a small item from a store. Raiders and Talon Co and other Villains. on the other hand.... All their Finger are belong to me.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 10:45 am
CPO Mendez
I myself personally prefer to err on the side of good. I've takin' to liking being called Savior of the Wastes and I intend to stop anyone an everything I deem evil. Talon Co. doesn't stand a chance tho they do catch me off guard every now and then. *Shoulders Gauss Rifle* I'm still not sure on the Outcasts tho... haven't decided if they need exterminating yet or not... besides... I collect PLENTY of technology myself...
I'm nice I'm a messiah I can steal some weapons or skill books from time to time. *Loads Victory Rifle* But if some one pisses me off consider yourself dead. *Fires weapon*. "Boom! Headshot!!!" eek  

Dot_Dot_Curve_Kid

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:15 pm
I just go into Villages and Dessicrate them for no reason.......  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:09 pm
I kill and steal whatever I want. So usually you think Im evil. But then I donate to the church for i am not religious but generious. I also give drinks to the poor and starved.  

Melios the Hoplite

10,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Little Hatsuko

Romantic Flatterer

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 am
I am currently playing a very evil karma which is my original game file, but I made a very good karma just to play it that way! biggrin

Really, in actuality my very evil main game file, I play roleplay so I don't really consider her very evil. She's like the anti-hero- I steal, kill the occasional Rivet City guard for an ear- but I do my good deeds across the waste lol.

Though, I don't find it difficult to play as a good character either. It's fun in a different way because in a world like that of the Capital Wasteland- it's not every day you meet a generally good person; you actually have to work harder in the game for your karma so it's a challenge 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 am
I have made both character types. it is by far, easier to be evil. twisted  

Lonewolfman777

DiscoSlice

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:10 pm
I just can't follow an evil path in any game. (It made things a lot harder when I played KOTOR.) During one of my first playthroughs (my game crashed since I had too many mods) the Talon Co. mercs had me on edge each time I exited a building or fast travelled.

Nowadays, since I finished the Operation Anchorage part, I'm sporting the Winterized T51b Power Armor and Gauss Rifle. So now when they try to get the drop on me I just totally wipe my can with those chumps.

(more often with the Fisto!, special power fist, than other weapons tho...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:15 pm
I was a goody good. I wanted to play through again to be evil, but my Xbox 360 died. *cries* Rest in peace my beloved Xbox....... Until I get you fixed anyway.  

Persiphonea

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Samanosuke_Tenchi

3,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am
I played all three sides. Good, bad and neutral. Good and bad are easy to do. follow one side and your set however i found it a little more harder for me to do neutral. since good ways in like crazy and in order to balance it id have to steal or kill maybe one good person. -_- it took me forever to finish as neutral  
Fallout 3

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff