[Q] Encouragement (goddess) Wanted!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:54 pm
This quest has been approved by the SoA Gods mule<33 I just need the gold, the slot, and to clear up some powers with current god owners!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:55 pm
Name: Parakaleo (Greek for Encouragement)
Owner: Ice Queen
God of: Encouragement
Powers:

Temporary

Focus: Where she helps people to focus on the task at hand.
Cheering: Where she does a silly little dance and chants, giving people a sense of cheerfulness and capability (must be checked with Iris_Virus, who has Happiness)
Encouragement Needed!: The ability to sense when someone needs encouragement through empathy. She mostly picks up on depression and strain. (Must be checked with Dr_Jelly, who has Empathy)

Permanent

Bolstering: She's able to improve morale both for single animals and small groups (up to three individuals), making them feel more capable through a special dance and chant. It's the super version of her cheering. This doesn't mean they're no longer afraid, just that they feel they have a fighting chance.

This lasts until death or she removes it. But since it takes so much of her energy she very rarely can do it properly. More often than not it comes out as her usual cheering.

Parents: (if applicable) N/A
Offspring: (if applicable) None
Description: Pastel colors with fairy wings, pom poms at the joining of her wings, around her ankles, a tiny gold foghorn cone worn as a necklace, Parakaleo is pretty much a cheerleader. Your personal cheerleader, because you totally deserve it! White base with turquoise and dark blue accents.
Reference Images: (if applicable)
Trinityblue's awesome art, and my butchering it with coloring for the moment.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And I need to talk with Nerpin, who has Inspiration, since there's a bit of similarity there<3 A few other people, as well, but only once I get to declaring her powers.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:58 pm
Basically I want to tease out this idea here^^ Since it's a quest thread I don't think it'll offend people if I write her, ne?  
[OOC] Quests [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games