Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ncrypt1d Threadkiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:19 pm
loool

Ah, hindsight is 20/20...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:25 pm
I've seen that--and almost bought it. It looks SO good. biggrin Maybe it might actually spark enough interest for me to read all the way through the wacked-up version of Pride & Prejudice....with zombies. xD  

Aerin Estrella

Feisty Snowflake

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:41 pm
;big: Do itttttt  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:41 pm
I avoid Jane Austen, but even I was curious and read this book. I was somewhat disappointed that a lot (too much I think) was from the original book (I hadn't read the original before, so I found it interesting to read them both at the same time). It was fun watching one of the main characters sisters (forget her name) turn into a zombie.Maybe I partially owe my displeasure with it to the fact that I didn't like the original, and there was a lot more of the original prose in it than "zombie mayhem" as the title states. sweatdrop In other news, they're going to make a movie out of it... I'm kind of curious about "Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" or whatever it's called, as the "source material" is history, not literature.  

Bokusenou

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:46 pm
Bokusenou
I avoid Jane Austen, but even I was curious and read this book. I was somewhat disappointed that a lot (too much I think) was from the original book (I hadn't read the original before, so I found it interesting to read them both at the same time). It was fun watching one of the main characters sisters (forget her name) turn into a zombie.Maybe I partially owe my displeasure with it to the fact that I didn't like the original, and there was a lot more of the original prose in it than "zombie mayhem" as the title states. sweatdrop In other news, they're going to make a movie out of it... I'm kind of curious about "Abe Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" or whatever it's called, as the "source material" is history, not literature.
Abe Lincoln...?...

Is this from the same author?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:56 pm
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Abe Lincoln...?...

Yep, this guy.  

Bokusenou

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:54 pm
Bokusenou
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Abe Lincoln...?...

Yep, this guy.
oh my xd

I wonder if I should look for it...  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 am
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Abe Lincoln...?...

Yep, this guy.
oh my xd

From the preview it looks like it's story of how Abe became a vampire hunter, interspersed with quotes from him that fit the story. Could be fun. XD  

Bokusenou

Paradoxismminant
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:08 pm
Bokusenou
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Paradoxismminant
Bokusenou
Abe Lincoln...?...

Yep, this guy.
oh my xd

From the preview it looks like it's story of how Abe became a vampire hunter, interspersed with quotes from him that fit the story. Could be fun. XD
Sounds like either it'll be awesome, or really suck  
Honk if you love reading!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces