I found it!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:10 pm
So my grandpa had a pair of revolvers that were .30 carbine. I've been wondering what the hell it was. It's the Ruger Blackhawk. He had 2 with holsters and ammo belts and he traded them for some ******** bricks. stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:40 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
He had 2 with holsters and ammo belts and he traded them for some ******** bricks. stressed
Bricks of... what? @_@  

Shrantic

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 pm
Rocky Sassoon
Das Rabble Rouser
He had 2 with holsters and ammo belts and he traded them for some ******** bricks. stressed
Bricks of... what? @_@
Some bricks to build a barbecue pit or something. It was long before I was born. It was a dumbass idea. Every time he mentions it he talks about how he regrets being such an idiot.

Seriously though.30 carbine revolvers. s**t's gotta have a hell of a lot of recoil.

Hey what's with the name change?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm
Did someone say ".30 Carbine revolver"?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Shrantic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:52 pm
Das Rabble Rouser
Rocky Sassoon
Das Rabble Rouser
Bricks of... what? @_@
Some bricks to build a barbecue pit or something. It was long before I was born. It was a dumbass idea. Every time he mentions it he talks about how he regrets being such an idiot.
Hm. Bricks of gold or cocaine, I could understand. But just... bricks, makes me wonder if he had been high at the time.
Quote:

Seriously though.30 carbine revolvers. s**t's gotta have a hell of a lot of recoil.
Article says that it's very manageable and comfortable to shoot all day long.
Quote:

Hey what's with the name change?
I got tired of being called "Shrantic" online over the past six years, so I changed my name.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Yeah I didn't read the article myself. My grandpa said it was a pretty hot firing gun which I assumed also meant it would have a bit of kick.

For the bricks he was really desperate for them at the time I guess. It's not the first time he's done something that stupid. He traded his colt 1911 for a 9 shot .22 revolver. gonk  

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces