Welcome to Gaia! ::

Left 4 Dead- The game

Back to Guilds

This guild is dedicated to the game "Left 4 Dead." Have fun! Kill zombies, and get bloody! 

Tags: Zombies, Role-Playing, Guns, Left 4 dead 2, Killing 

Reply Left 4 Dead
Playing w/ retarded noobs and against people who cheat...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Str8 Jacket Fashion

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:57 pm
I have two questions I'd like to ask:

1) Have you ever gotten kicked off your team because they sucked at playing and you were the only person who knew what they were doing?

2) Have you ever played against people who cheat and use modded controllers?

-

One time, I joined my friends' game (2 of my friends on Xbox who just happen to be best friends IRL) and I ended up being on the opposite (losing) team. They were playing No Mercy and of course I joined as one of the dead survivors in chapter 2... Anyways, when chapter 3 came around and we got to be the infected, the person playing as Zoey (not one of my friends) started the lift and got on the walkway by himself while the other 3 held out in the room next to the gas station. So I spawned as a Hunter and went after that person, thus killing my favorite survivor, and guess what happened? I got kicked from the game! stare

Lately, I've been playing against people who cheat, use modded controllers, as well as a lag switch. Now... If my team consists of friends only, we're pretty much untouchable. However, when you're getting owned rather than DOING the "owning," you know something's wrong; especially when everything you normally do that works DOESN'T work and you lag through everyone. This happened to me again last night, and I swear the opposite team would randomly throw pipe bombs and molleys when they clearly DID NOT have any on their person. Really, if you can't play the game the right way, don't play it at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:45 pm
Yeah to both

Like in my friends group I'm like one of the best, not number 1 but close. I'll be saving team mates and such and taking out hunters before they do any damage and one game, I'm with 3 people that suck verses 4 people that sucked too so I helped open a world of pain on the enemy team and helped make my team survive a few levels and them almost not even 1. ( Like only 1 guy made it to the safe house ) Anyway we getting our weapons, the 3 of them take shotguns and I decided well it looks like I'll be taking this Assault rifle ( I like my shotgun ) and I managed to kill a handful of Special Infected but then a Tank pops up and tears us apart. I got shot and burned and incapped by my team mates and not the Tank then they voted to kick me. They kicked me out cause I took the rifle, even though it's not smart being all shotguns.

Plus in one Survival Game I wanted to try and last 10 minutes ( Yeah like I have a chance xD ) and some douche goes and uses cheat codes to pretty much lock himself up so no SI can get him and spawns like a bunch of SI and next thing I know It was just me and 8 Tanks and some smokers. I typed in you know F bombs and stuff and leave.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:28 pm
KallenLover91

1) Have you ever gotten kicked off your team because they sucked at playing and you were the only person who knew what they were doing?

Lately, I've been playing against people who cheat, use modded controllers, as well as a lag switch. Now... If my team consists of friends only, we're pretty much untouchable. However, when you're getting owned rather than DOING the "owning," you know something's wrong; especially when everything you normally do that works DOESN'T work and you lag through everyone. This happened to me again last night, and I swear the opposite team would randomly throw pipe bombs and molleys when they clearly DID NOT have any on their person. Really, if you can't play the game the right way, don't play it at all.

are you sure that the people are cheating? i've played a lot and going from one game to the next as tought me that no two games are ever the same. some people are just crazy good.

i played a guy were he was the only one on the infected team aginst 4 survivors and he killed us all in a matter of minutes.

so people are good but some are better.

as for the lag that just randomly happens.

well actully i play on a 360 so this came from that point of view.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:14 pm
Scorch21500
KallenLover91

are you sure that the people are cheating? i've played a lot and going from one game to the next as tought me that no two games are ever the same. some people are just crazy good.

i played a guy were he was the only one on the infected team aginst 4 survivors and he killed us all in a matter of minutes.

Trust me, they were cheating. Last night there was another incident: one of my friends got an invite to play w/ this guy who, according to his bio, loves to piss people off, and they always seemed to know where we were at, and we weren't making it obvious either. He told me there was this wall hack (I don't remember what he called it) where it allows people to see you even though you haven't spawned. All my friends are like, experts at L4D and Versus and we're always kicking peoples' asses. My other friend even said she played against one of them before and they sucked, but everything we did or attempted to do just backfired.  

Str8 Jacket Fashion

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Scorch21500
Vice Captain

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:35 am
KallenLover91
Scorch21500
KallenLover91

Trust me, they were cheating. Last night there was another incident: one of my friends got an invite to play w/ this guy who, according to his bio, loves to piss people off, and they always seemed to know where we were at, and we weren't making it obvious either. He told me there was this wall hack (I don't remember what he called it) where it allows people to see you even though you haven't spawned. All my friends are like, experts at L4D and Versus and we're always kicking peoples' asses. My other friend even said she played against one of them before and they sucked, but everything we did or attempted to do just backfired.

ok. i'll give you that about that guy.

but if it's on the 360 it's unlikly they moded.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:47 pm
Scorch21500
KallenLover91
Scorch21500
KallenLover91

ok. i'll give you that about that guy.

but if it's on the 360 it's unlikly they moded.

Yeah... Unlikely, but not impossible.  

Str8 Jacket Fashion

Sparkly Sex Symbol

10,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Pkjei

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am
you cant 100% base the fact that they are cheating because your strats dont work. Cause when I play with my clan, our strats are so intense and unique, any team that thinks they are the best and untouchable, gets Rofl Stomped by us. Everybody uses the same tactic so we know how to counter everything.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:43 pm
The other day some guy had a speed hack thing going on. I knew cause the Hunter was running so fast you can't tell where he went and he was beating us. He would just run up and claw at us and before we realize what he was doin he'd run away. We'd even see him run up to us and claw and run off. I saw him running towards me and did the Melee spam till I smacked him then shot him in the face with the shotgun. My team still lost the game though, by like 200 points or so.  

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100

Unlike_The_Death

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:55 pm
Happened to me in L4D2. I was playing ersus on Xbox 360 and there was 3 witches--angry witches in the saferoom. >_< My team lost...

Someone tried to kick me cause I wast he only one with a mic and I kill two survivors as a smoker. L4D-No Mercy - The Rooftops Finale. Hid behind satilite acroos from building they come. I smoke 'em and kil them. Next thing I know , it says " Kick Player : Rawaxe279

There were three checks and one X. Just cuz I killed people as a smoker.

And In L4D Survival , someone walked through walls climbed buildings and killed us instantly and took me and my friend with him when he walked through walls. I think he was a PC player...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:10 pm
yeah I hate that

once I was accused of being a gay male and was kicked
I'm a femaaaaale gonk  

Dead Dali

Tomha_Domizoko

Shirtless Businesswoman

8,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:41 am
Last night I came back from the movies to play. My friend tells me to join his game I say ok and does so, apparently it was his clan verses me and 3 random people. We were survivors first in Dead Air and within 2 minutes we got wiped out. First I ran across the bridge and dodged a Hunter. Then another person, she made it, then one guy gets snatched up by smoker. I run to help and right when he was about to get up the 4th guy runs up to us and a Hunter pounced him and knocked me and the guy over and the smoker got the girl.

My friends team were loling like mad and calling us noobs and my team demanded to know who's fault it was, I told them but they said nothing afterward.

We begin as Infected now. I told them let's do the plan they did but they ignored me again and acted like morons. a Boomer Spawning far ahead and tried to run up to them. Smoker was out in plain sight, and the hunter was just sitting there. I was the only one hurting the enemy team. I kept being a Hunter against them and I was able to do some damage to them.

a 18 damage pounce here, 14 next and a lame 6 xP. Eventually I managed to cut down one of their HP to yellow while the others couldn't even touch them. I say they had the advantage of being in the same crew cause they were all in the same clan or whatever you guys call them, while I had the major setback of being with morons. My friend was impressed with how well I improved as a Hunter cause last he played with me, I couldn't land on you to save my life.  
Left 4 Dead

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games