Reply Fallout 3
Deathclaws

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:43 am
Hey..... I had a remote controlled deathclaw . I named him Rocky Balboa and He followed me through the whole quest where you had to bring down that orbital strike thing.

And It was the same one because he had a blood splash on his leg from stepping on a landmine.

Has this glitch happened to anyone ?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:05 am
I wish this glitch happened to me. Sadly, the ONE Deathclaw I controlled in my Fallout 3 game had his head blown off. Supposidly there are some areas where you can't take your deathclaw and the collar makes him explode? I don't remember exactly. This happened a couple months ago xp  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:18 am
Aww. that must suck.I love deathclaws
I'm trying to keep the guild alive too  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 am
deathclaws are cool, but since I have not played any of the dlc's I can't really control them lol.

but I still like them.

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:23 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
I wish this glitch happened to me. Sadly, the ONE Deathclaw I controlled in my Fallout 3 game had his head blown off. Supposidly there are some areas where you can't take your deathclaw and the collar makes him explode? I don't remember exactly. This happened a couple months ago xp

This has happened to me as well. I noticed he wasn't following me, and turned around to notice that his head was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:19 pm
Haratio TaFotter
Scars-of-an-Undead

This has happened to me as well. I noticed he wasn't following me, and turned around to notice that his head was gone.

So I suppose it's natural in the game then?
Geez that's annoying e_e Especially since the collar gives off a high-pitched noise before it explodes. I have sensitive, high-pitched hearing so that noise was not pleasant to listen to stare  

Scars-of-an-Undead

Friendly Camper

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:24 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
Haratio TaFotter
Scars-of-an-Undead

So I suppose it's natural in the game then?
Geez that's annoying e_e Especially since the collar gives off a high-pitched noise before it explodes. I have sensitive, high-pitched hearing so that noise was not pleasant to listen to stare

Well, its makes sense. I mean imagine your character having a follower like Fawkes and then an army of Deathclaws. You'd never have to do anything ever again!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 am
Especially if your drunk.
The beeping gets annoying. Oh The glitch happened again , except he followed me to where Liberty Prime gets destroyed

Nergal Ov Behemoth Rp

Haratio TaFotter
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:14 am
Lol, I love drunk gaming. My friend and I tried to beat Borderlands in one night, and the more we drank, the worse we did. At one point we got into a duel with each-other, but we thought we were fighting badasses. We got a good laugh out of that one.  
Fallout 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games