Spin the Mic: Round 2

It is the same concept as last time, but few things gonna change, cuz last time was a mess, but its the 1st so its not a big deal

-This comp will have a MINIMUM of 16 people in this. No 16 rappers, no contest.
-Prize money 1st: 100k; 2nd: 50k; 3rd 25k
-During the entire competiton, ur rhymes must go 2 a beat. Post the song with ur verse
-No 1 is allowed 2 use same beat twice nd no 2 people can use same beat. If someone already used it, find another 1
-All battles can be taken as far personal as u choose, but leave they momma out

A few Perks r also gonna take effect
-I will pay 1k per video of ur rhymes sent in. Since it cost 5k to do it, if u do 3 videos (1 per round) regardless of wheter u win or lose, I will pay u. Plus it gives us a view of who a real rapper and who just type words
--I did the math; winner of this whole thing get a 12k bonus, 2nd get 9k
-In semi finals, the 2 losers will face off 2 compete for the 3rd place
-Drawing will be done @ random. Ill send a link to the youtube video of my lil sister randomly drawing out people once its made

Also, more than 16 may compete but depending on the number of contestants, the rules of who get how much money in semi finals 4 3rd place & how much per video may change. Im not rich, I am paying out of pocket.

Many beats to songs you go off on can be found @ www.jamglue.com. If you can not find the beats you want there, or have another location, maybe others might want to go there too, tell me, ill look at it & ill let the others know whats up

I wanna make this competition known all over the Hip Hop side of the Gaian community, let pplz in New Era, Hip Hop Haven, and Shin's newest guild Hip Hop Central- For the Love of. Get em in get em in. The more people competing the more fun!

THE COMPETITION WILL START MARCH 8th

PM me if u want to join