Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Juggalo Army~

Back to Guilds

The gathering of all the Wicked clowns on gaia. 

Tags: Insane Clown Posse, Juggalo, Juggalette, Psychopathic 

Reply ~Juggalo Army~
i need all your guys help!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilbtheejuggalette

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:00 pm
im writing a article in my schools newspaper about juggalos and i need your opinion about if its good so far

Some people say juggalos are a gang but others say their a family. Well now you’re getting the full story from a juggalette herself. I’ve been a juggalo for almost 3 years now and I’ve seen some stuff and heard some stuff the you would never think about. Most people want to know the true meaning of a juggalo/juggalette well here it is: its a name given to fans of Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang and characteristics. But the meaning of juggalo is different to me. To me being a juggalo is the way of life, having a feeling that your not alone on this god forsaken earth, to know you have someone whos always down for you, to have your back when you need it the most, and having a family there behind you all the way when you never really had one. That’s what being a juggalo is to me.

People never understood how we became juggalos. Well I’ll tell you how it started. During a performance of Insane Clown Posse, the song they were singing “The Juggla” , Joseph Bruse(Violent J) addressed the audience as Juggalos. Joseph Utsler(Shaggy 2 Dope) used the word thereafter to refer to themeselves and friends, family, fans, and other Psycopathic Records artists. To the way we act towards each other is in a family style because that’s what we are. Were a huge family!

All of Psycopathic Records stated that there is no true definition of a Juggalo.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:14 pm
thats pretty good  

xxdark_emo_childxx

2,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200

BluMommy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:37 pm
i like it, it's pretty good so far. <3

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:02 pm
Sounds really good so far! -miyau-  

Mermaid Nixxie

Shy Bloodsucker

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Mistress Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:26 pm
I like it...to the point...facts thrown in...nice! always in support of the education of the masses on what a Juggalo really is....is your school ready for it? ninja
=^.^=  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:19 am
Nice choice of words homie. Keep it going ^^  

IvyRose-Wolf-Demon

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
~Juggalo Army~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash