Hello everyone. My bodyshop's not working for me right now, so...

Do you know those attractive untucked red and black shirts with the black pants and the collars with those skull-choker-necklace things? If someone could send me those both with the necklaces removed, I'd give gaia gold! I'd prefer if they were in zipped folders and not those packages that I have to install, but if I have to install, that would be fine too. If you're willing to do it for me, I'll give you my e-mail, or you can upload them on modthesims or something.

Also, you know the plain black baggy t-shirts with the baggy black pants? I'd like recolors of those with blue flames going around the bottom of the shirt, the sleeves, and also the pants, and maybe with some blue flames on the shoes, but the shoes are optional, and another with red flames. I can show you a picture of my previous work that I'm unable to redo (and don't still have because I got rid of my custom content during a virus issue).

And can anyone remove the skull from the back of the black hoodie with the flames, and just make that spot black, and also remove those white marks from the back of those baggy brown t-shirts and still have the t-shirt a plain brown?

I'd appreciate if anyone could do any of these things for me, and I'm willing to pay 10 k for each recolor that you do. Thank you!