Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply >^Beginners^<
Questions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

More free gold!
  Yay!!
View Results

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:38 pm
If you have any questions regarding roleplaying, please post them on here. Any other questions can be put into the Discussion sub-forum. If your question doesn't get answered after a while, you can PM any one of our Moderators and we will help you as soon as we can!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:10 am
Hello El capitan!
I has a quick question! Is it alright to post up a role play yet or should i wait? I'm a bit confuzzled because i don't see any other posts in some of the rp forms like for rules and what not. ^^;  

Foxfire2009

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:31 am
Yeah You can go ahead and post some RPs in the subforums. It's just empty and I haven't posted anything in them yet. I'm trying to see if the other guild members are going to be active soon. So go right ahead and if you could help promote, that would be awesome!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:40 am
Alrighty then.
I'll see what i can do ^^  

Foxfire2009

Malicious-Neko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:14 am
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right thread... but umm how do you post a picture?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:25 am
Kiokure Ogawa
I am not sure if I am posting this in the right thread... but umm how do you post a picture?

you use the code for it.
If you use photobucket there is a code that they give you in a box next to the picture called the. It is called the Img Code. you just copy plast that in to your post when replying and the image should show up.
^^; does that help or did i misunderstand your question?  

Foxfire2009

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:50 am
Or you can copy the url of the picture. There's 3 different ways that I'm aware of.
1. In google, yahoo, etc. you can copy the http address (The address in the address bar when you click on it till just the picture is on the screen)
2. If you find it on a sight using Mozilla Firefox you can right click it and select 'Copy Image Location'
3. In Internet Explorer you can right click it, select Properties, and copy the Location address (URL).

Place that in between [i m g]Place Address here[/i m g] ((Without the spaces of course

That will post the picture in the reply  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 pm
Foxfire2009
Kiokure Ogawa

you use the code for it.
If you use photobucket there is a code that they give you in a box next to the picture called the. It is called the Img Code. you just copy plast that in to your post when replying and the image should show up.

That was very helpful ^^ I will see what I can do. Thank you ^^  

Malicious-Neko

imbutercupwheresmywestley

Alien Warlord

16,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 am
Malicious-Neko
Foxfire2009
Kiokure Ogawa

you use the code for it.

That was very helpful ^^ I will see what I can do. Thank you ^^

if you do that you have to be sure to change the IMG for caps to lowercase otherwise it'll just show up as the code in the post instead of the picture heart  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:06 pm
If I'm looking for 1x1 rp but don't have a specific plot in mind (just the characters I play), should I post in Discussion or RP Advertising?  

Fail Demon

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:08 pm
I know Anatara is looking for something. She has a post in Discussion, but you could PM her. I think we can put that stuff in the RP advertisement sub-forum, that way it's easier for people to look fro what they want.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 am
Sounds good to me!  

Fail Demon

ii Rawr DmOn ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:09 pm
yea one question . . . what rp ar actually good here??  
>^Beginners^<

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games