Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Free/donations of weekly and monthly items 

Tags: Donations, prizes over million, monthly/weekly prizes, avi art, anime fun 

Reply Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!
I AM GIVING AWAY 1MIL TO THE PERSON WHO POSTS FIRST!! CLICK! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii Emmett Bear ii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:19 pm
Dang greatest speech ever >.< crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:55 am
ur right i quit before but now i came back i got a 100k in only 2 hours biggrin thanks to dolphinmania.pandaandpenguin.com  

JoeyNerola

xxtrisexualxx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:55 am
iBloodyxNightmare
so true :] i agree...im working for my dream avi that is almost 2000000! yush i ask...MY FWENDS. i hate it wen noobs come up to u and use the stupide"type ur password, see gaia blocks it" thing :/

User Image

I hate it when they say that too. But when I first joined gaia I was doing pretty good with like 20k at 7days. But then A noob said that and I was dumb enough to fall for it. I got hacked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:47 pm
iiRamen
User Image America says...

Oh, you must be the poor begger. Well...
This is a HOAX. Continue reading, please.
Yes. You see, all of us started out as newbies. We actually worked for our items and gold. And we used proper grammar. Once you actually play Gaia for a bit, it is easy to become rich. You don't go up to someone and be like "hi i was hack and i lost 34mil gold plz donat i am poor and also i had lusty and katana and gogh read and some gold plz help me get my stuff back i need it," because you DON'T need it, you want it. Please do remember this is a game. And, if you were hacked, you would have reported the hacking to a mod and had it taken care of. So, shut up and do it like normal people do. Thank you for your time.

..."Justice for all"...

...I don't believe that...

wat is up with ppl on gaia bein so stuck up and rude  

Skaterboy696

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Person of Interest 200

emotional dangers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:33 pm
people i was hacked like two times my entire time on gaia and if u give a good enough reason of how u were hacked they will give u ure items and gg the hacker took bk and the people i am talking about that will give ur items and gg bk is the gaia admins or wat ever the hacker report goes to i know cause i got my onyx bolster and dark star bk and i also got 23k bk wen i only said the hacker took 18k so using the report will take a couple days to be analyzed but it works the person who started this forum has a point  
Extremely Free item give aways!!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff