Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
THAT WAS JUST A THOUGHT...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 am
when i entered gaia, the things that were in my mind was FUN, ENTERTAINMENT, ENJOYMENT AND DUNYA... twisted

i spent the first 60 days of my gaia account as as an aimless, undirected and happy-go-lucky gaian... i even thought of doing the things that i've never done in my real life, here in gaia... yes... i was sooo close to SHAITAN'S calling... but when i searched the guilds... i found this guild... ALHAMDULILLAH! it seemed that i saw a light that will stray me to the right path here in gaia... MASHAALLAH, my being a gaian has its own aim and direction after joining the guild... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:23 pm
good for you hun  

WandySama

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:38 pm
WandySama
good for you hun

tnx  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:53 am
Mashallah smile

Yes that's the same thought I had 3nodding Actually the guild is the only reason why i play this 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

Maximum Lantis

3,200 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:32 am
The_Pathan
Mashallah smile

Yes that's the same thought I had 3nodding Actually the guild is the only reason why i play this 3nodding

im really grateful i found this guild... and the credits must solely go to you... if u only knw how grateful i am...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:37 am
After the gaia games stop working in our country i was bored and hated gaia[ sad ] but later when i found this guild i was so happy and didn't want to leave gaia ,since i found my family biggrin  

Mysterious_Angel OwO
Crew

5,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

chocolatechip_pistachio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 am
i feel the same way thank you pathan (should i call you that)
blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:58 pm
Same with me bro , but I consider you don't depend on that guild in everything and go to more experienced websites so you can learn more , and I also suggest you would read books about Islam and articles about Islamic Miracles .  

fancy hossasm

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 am
fancy hossasm
Same with me bro , but I suggest you don't depend on that guild in everything and go to more experienced websites so you can learn more , and I also suggest you would read books about Islam and articles about Islamic Miracles .

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:17 am
I do read, don't worry Hesham. smile  

The_Pathan
Captain

PlusleChu

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:12 am
guess we all started the same. ^^
it's wonderful that we all gather here in this awesome guild, alhamdulillah. and thanks to zaki for building it. ^^  
Guild Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games