Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Psychic Abilites

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bobkitty1123

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:56 am
I was just wondering if other people here feel as if they have some sort of psychic ability. I have had many times where i have felt as if I myself have had a psychic experiance. I always know when a phone will ring before it does. Also I can also sense where plants, and animals are around me. I have premonitions like the time I had a terrible feeling while being the passenger in a car and was then in a bad car accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 am
I feel much of what I do could be considered to be psychic in nature. Sensing auras is the one I practice the most with.  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:39 pm
I never use the word "psychic". It feels very inappropriate to me. And particularly "psychic ability" doesn't feel right.

Sometimes I know things will happen before they do. It's just one of those things. *shrug*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm
I think everyone has those moments where they know something is going to happen before it actually happens. Sometimes we just sense things. I don't think means we have a special 'psychic ability'. I think It's actually quite normal.  

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:34 pm
It is kind of normal But their are some people that have a abnormal strength with psychic abilities.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 am
yes i have much psychic ability. i have premonitions, read minds, feel emotions of people, plants, and animals. i can also feel paranormal activity. it brings me much pain sometimes but u kno, i cant really help it ninja  

Arc En Licorne

5,300 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:05 pm
Tenrai Kado
It is kind of normal But their are some people that have a abnormal strength with psychic abilities.

Yes, some people may be better at sensing things or are more in tune with what they are sensing. There are also some people who are better at writing essays, solving maths problems, creating artworks or running. It is still a normal ability. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:18 am
Sanguina Cruenta
I never use the word "psychic". It feels very inappropriate to me.
May I ask why it feels inappropriate?  

Brass Bell Doll

3,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:33 pm
We have quite a few threads on this subject. Here's a few. Look around, you'll find more.

Here
and
here.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:44 pm
I'd say it's probably more a matter of simply tuning into one's intuition. Some people are better at it than others.

I think on some level, everything that happens/exists in the universe has some sort of energetic signature, and we are sensitive to those energies then there will be times that we may be able to pick up on them and be able to sense something/someone that is near, or an event that may be getting ready to happen.  

ncsweet
Crew

queen katz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 pm
I think I might have a little of this "ability"...its really strange though. I can sometimes feel the emotions of someone else by touching there arm, sometimes rubbing up and down there arm helps...im not really sure why i can do this or how i started being able to do it but i just can...also some times when im just sitting doing nothing or when im meditating i will start to feel someone, usually one of my friends or someone i'm close to physicaly or mentaly...its really weird cuz its like i am that person i can feel what they feel i can sense what they sence....it weirds me out a lot but i cant control it at all. Though what your talking about is not really emotion linked your talking more about "telling the future" sorta, and I can tell when i'm going to get a txt or get a call, and i can sometimes feel that something really big. bad or good, is going to happen but unlike the "telling ppls emotions" thing i have come to live with the "tell the future" stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 am
I wouldn't call it psychic so much as just intuitive. I've never spent the time building on it. It was a lot stronger and pretty accurate when I was a child, but now that I've been so busy with life the whole things been put on the back burner and I'm intuitive at best. Maybe one day I'll work on it again, but it's not really an important part of my life right now.

I have discovered, though, that when I'm around people or persons with similar abilities, mine do get significantly better. I think it's probably an energy thing.  

oOGarrettOo

Greedy Conversationalist

-Myst Sadakichi-

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:43 am
In my opinion, I think that being on this path, being a Wiccan / Witch, you have abilities that others don't. Call it supernatural, paranormal, psychic, your 6th sense, whatever, but I think it's the part of our minds that are open more so than others. I sometimes think that I have psychic abilities with the dreams that I get or with words that pop up in my head before someone says them. Also, with my empathy, it feels as though I can do so much more with it than just feel emotions. So, if you want to call that psychic, then by all means, I'm psychic.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games