Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Recycle Bin
A heartfelt message from a Crewmember~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:11 pm
I'm glad everyone seems to be concerned about the guild and that many of you still enjoy it. PPN seems to be no longer active, but Sauce and I try to check up on the guild as much as we can. We've both been pretty busy and haven't had much access to computers, especially because of the divorce with our parents, so when I'm at my dad's house, I have little access to Gaia. Juts a heads up though, this month I will probably be the least active because of Sakura Con coming up at the end of the month and I've got to get my costume done.
I would love to keep this guild running and alive. This guild is seriously the only reason I log on anymore. I no longer really care for anything else on Gaia such as the holiday events or collectibles. I log in because I love this guild and I wanna talk to you guys. I've become so connected with all of you guys throughout the years. You're like family to me. ;-;
I would love to still have an anniversary event if possible, but if not, it's cool.

@Slate
I can give you access to the guild mules for announcements and I'll let BL access them too.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:30 pm
I'm sorry, Griever. My parents are going through the
same thing, though will all still live together and present
the facade that we are a happy, loving, and close family
while the reality of the situation is that around the time
of my birth, my parents fell out of love with one another.
My mother handles the situation with snide remarks be-
hind my dad's back while my father has attempted to
busy himself with little chores while he secretly searches
for another place to live. It's a divorce 18 years in the
making, and although I've known about it for about six
months or so, we have only begun to recently speak
about it openly. Meanwhile, none of my friends know,
thinking my parents were the coolest couple on the
planet (and one of the few people I know whose parents
aren't divorced).

And I'd love access to the Net Slum Dwellers, but here
is a weird question; I noticed the Pluto Kiss Virus account
has apparently had a glitch; it has green hair, but for
some reason it has a gradient hairstyle to purple. Weird.

The Slate Scholar
Crew

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:23 pm

....I'd hate to see this guild die...as it's the only .hack one really around that's active....I'll do what I can to help keep it alive. But even when .hack fizzles out and dies completely, maybe we can make another guild or re-structure this one to be more of a hangout for the mmo/rpg genre as a whole so more people could join and not feel excluded...but until then, maybe I can get some people who I've somewhat befriended in a few large threads in the Aquarium forum to join, as whenever I pop in to say 'hello' they all start to rattle on about how great .hack is......I swear I pull them out of the wood-works whenever I post..........

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 pm
That sucks. D: It must be hard, knowing that it's coming. When my dad told me, I was totally surprised. I thought it'd never happen.
Yeah, I dunno what's up with the Pluto Kiss Virus. We don't even use that mule anymore. I'd have to find out its log info and stuff from PPN.

@En
Aw thanks. ;3;
Well PPN actually has discussed creating another guild before, but that was about a year ago when she was more active. We've thought about it if .Hack no longer continues or we lose interest in it, but I dunno if I could let this guild go. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Spyros Girlfriend

3,100 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:27 pm
Let's get this party started!!!! Well... restarted. I don't want net slum to go bye bye. crying  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:52 am
Let's keep the guild ALIVE! Like I can really talk....  

BreathLessX
Crew

princess23_30

6,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 am
mew i to am guilty of not being on as often due to the fact i have no home comp. but I will try to be more active and look for new members also :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 pm
Thanks guys. :,D  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:38 pm
Took me way too long to notice this thread.
Guys, c'mon. POST. I'm tired of checking back to the guild and seeing that nope, no one's replied in most of the topics, my post is still on top. I love this guild. It's a lot of fun. But it's no fun if nobody posts.
I have no life, so I get a lot of chances to post, but yeah, most of you guys have lives. But that doesn't mean ya can't do a quick log on and check out the guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:09 pm
I wish more people would post too. D: But school's startin' up which isn't making this much better. Well, I'll try to be more active, but college and cosplay is kinda killing me. I still lav you, guild. ;3;  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:35 am
Grieverr
I wish more people would post too. D: But school's startin' up which isn't making this much better. Well, I'll try to be more active, but college and cosplay is kinda killing me. I still lav you, guild. ;3;

School might limit me some as well. But I try!  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff