Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[02-28-10] Hottests are betraying 2PM?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:38 am
Tp read about it click here

I don't really know what to make of this. Fans are supposed to be helping their idols out and protecting them. Now they're leaking all these photos? i guess those fans aren't loyal enough. It just shows that the only member they care about is Jaebeom.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:47 pm
That disgusts me. I can't believe they would stop so low! True fans support their idols no matter what! You don't change just because one disappears. I'm upset that Jae isn't coming back, because it feels like 2PM won't be the same without him. But damn I still support the others! 2PM didn't revolve around Jae and the fans need to wake up and realize this. The others are still striving to make music for their fans, and this is how we repay them? Please. Someone tell me I'm not the only who sees this as screwed up!  

TripleSPrincess501

StepaneexSmiles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 pm
It disappoints me deeply how all this came to be.
TRUE Hottests would always support 2PM no matter
the reason/incident that occurs.
This seems like nothing
but utter betrayal[as stated in the forum title].
I'm amazed that the boys are all able to still have smiles
on their faces having this eerie vibe lingering onto
them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm
Its so STUPID how they are blaming the 2PM 1:59PM members for what Jaebeom did a LONG time ago ! I mean i would have to the same thing if i were Jay ... but seriously . Its not 2PM's fault ! But what i am surprised about it Chansung ... DRINKING UNDER AGE ? FTW !! But seriously . . . They are the biggest hypocrites i have ever seen ! First they want him out &even make a petition telling Jay to COMMIT SUICIDE . Then they want him back ? Seriously ? Take one side and stay there ! Its so STUPID !! Ughh . It disturbs me so much !  

Maybe ii Love uu
Crew

2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces