Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Back to Guilds

For fans new and old of CLAMP's crossover adventure, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle. Fans of the anime, manga, or both - all are welcome! 

Tags: manga, tsubasa, clamp, xxxholic, cardcaptor sakura 

Reply Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild
Tsubasa In Kobato

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FishandChips425

5,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:12 am
I am not sure if this is true, but I read that in episodes 19 and 20 of Kobato the Tsubasa cast will appear (Syaoran, Sakura, Fai and Kurogane, not sure about Moko-chan) Well obviously episodes 19 and 20 havent been released yet, as far as I know, but when they do come out, tell me what you think.

EDIT: I just saw the Kobato episode that the Tsubasa Characters are in, its episode 20. Just a few details: Syaoran, Fai, Kuro-sama and Moko-chan (no Sakura-chan, but she is mentioned, it continues off the manga in a way) land in Kobato's world and help Kobato prepare for Valentines Day. Over all I thought the episode was pretty good, but there were a few things that could have been improved. I also wonder what it would have been like if Sakura was there, I think her and Kobato would make good friends. The art is kinda weird too. If you've seen it tell me what you think.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm
lol xp  

ibukis

Anxious Vampire

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100

DarkSideDragon06

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:03 pm
AWESOME!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:12 pm
OMG,thats so epic! I'm still on episode 3, so I'm like far behind lol. v.v Anyway! I can't wait to watch that episode!  

Teto_Kasane_23

Asuka-nya

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:23 pm
They're not in episode 19, I think, but they show up in episode 20 and bring LOTS of plotholes with them! ARGH!

*SPOILER ALERT!*

Okay, in volume 22 of Tsubasa, Fai gives up the magic in his right eye, turning it gold. Although he eventually gets his left eye returned from Syaoran, his right eye wouldn't be blue anymore and they were both blue in Kobato! Also, Kurogane didn't have his mechanical arm in Kobato... even so, I believe he broke the mecha arm in the end of TRC and he definitley still had it. Did he break it? Tell me if I'm wrong.  
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games