Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Brawl Tier List Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:57 pm
Kunx the Mighty
tripping
Oh. Right. Disregard everything I said.

Edit: Also, 123432883 hours of practice is over 10000 years, if you didn't catch that earlier. I don't think people will be playing Brawl anymore by then.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 pm
Ah, I thought you were inferring that anyone with enough skill can win... which is arguably untrue in the instance of some low tier characters.

Anyways, disregard Kunx, Brawl+ is honestly the closest you can get to a balanced, fun version of Brawl for the competitive scene. There honestly aren't any characters that are completely gimped, or are completely dominant. The "final" version is being released fairly soon, and then the committee (yes, it's a fairly large committee, not 1 guy running the show) will allow 6 months for the metagame to develop, then they'll balance anything needed. That's the current plan at least.  

nitnit
Captain

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:49 pm
nitnit
Ah, I thought you were inferring that anyone with enough skill can win... which is arguably untrue in the instance of some low tier characters.

Anyways, disregard Kunx, Brawl+ is honestly the closest you can get to a balanced, fun version of Brawl for the competitive scene. There honestly aren't any characters that are completely gimped, or are completely dominant. The "final" version is being released fairly soon, and then the committee (yes, it's a fairly large committee, not 1 guy running the show) will allow 6 months for the metagame to develop, then they'll balance anything needed. That's the current plan at least.
Sounds fun. Looks like it works on unhacked Wiis too, so no issues there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:00 pm
It is fun but I dunno why people don't just install HBC as it pretty much perfects the wii.  

Kunx the Mighty
Crew

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas