Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] I wonder what the color of love is?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm
His large paws opened wide as the wingless god smiled and yawned; though his jaws did not lock they did stay open for a long second, long enough for him to make a rather funny sound as he yawned, his tone soft and sweet; the typical Airion.

Rolling onto his side he slowly worked his way up onto his paws, and with a few joint movements was relaxed. He wondered what he would do today.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:11 pm
After spending a little time up here, Niesha had gone back to the mortal world to her family. Her mother cherished her a lot, and worried about her, so she didn't want her mother to worry about her safety.

Though, she had been drawn back to this place once again as her paws were quiet on the ground. Her blue eyes glanced around curiosity before she heard a soft sound. Head turned and landed on a big, familiar figure not too far off from where she was. Her cheeks were tinted pink as she didn't want to be caught staring, it was rude afterall!

So she called out, albeit a bit shy, "Hi!"

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:21 am
Airion smiled and waved at paw as he noticed Niesha heading his way. She had become a good friend in the past few days and he really enjoyed spending time with her.

"Hey."

He smiled and motioned for her to come sit with him.

"Come here!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 am
With his motion for her to come over, Niesha was more than happy to oblige. Once she made her way over to him, she gave him a shy smile. It was so nice to have a friend, someone outside of her family that she could talk to and send time with.

"See! I came back to see you again!" She wanted to add something to that, but didn't want to boast or anything. "How have you been, Airi?"

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm
"I've been well!"

He smiled as she poke out, her sweet face made him blush; she was one of the kindest souls he had ever met! His soft blue eyes narrowed as he spoke out to her with a soft chuckle.

"So, my mom had more cubs! I'm a big brother again."

He was really excited; Airi loved cubs, and he also loved being a big brother.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:37 pm
Her eyes widen in surprise as she purred softly in his presence. He looked so happy! "Oh really? Congrats, Airi! I bet you're all happy...you look happy!"

She came over to sit next to his side, "I have older siblings, I'm the second litter of my parents. I have a protective older brother." She blushes shyly as she glances at Airi, "Are you going to be protective of your younger siblings?"

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:03 am
He had not truly thought of what he was going to be once they were born, the question alone made me think hard.

"Well, maybe."

He sided on, smiling slightly.

"I don't think I am going to be over the top with it, but just enough to make sure they are safe, you know?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:13 am
At his smile she felt herself purr softly. Feeling a bit bold, she reached forward to nuzzle his shoulder.

"Of course. With Airi around, everyone feels safe," She looked up at him, "You will be a great older brother!" She blushed shyly at her bold words.

She was just very happy to see him again. "I'm glad to be back and see you."

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:10 am
"I'm happy to see you, too."

He nodded and smiled sweetly, though he tried to hold back his own blushing. She was so very pretty after all.

"So, how have things been on your side?"

He questioned with a soft grin, his tail flicking from side to side, though he was trying hard to hold back his blushing, he could feel himself warm up in the face. Oh, crap: Another crush.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:19 am
Her blue eyes looked at Airi, he was so nice and gentle to her.

"Everything is good. My mom and brother still care for me when I go down to visit them. We see lots of stuff down there." There was so much to see in the mortal world.

She looked down at her paws shyly, "Though I missed being with you." Her face was fully tinted red at her soft words, but she missed being with Airi. He was just the best! She glanced back up at him.

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:34 am
"R-really?"

He smiled slightly and rolled his eyes away, as if trying to cover up his huge grin that followed. He thought for a second before speaking, his tone changed slightly, his body stiff.

"I should 'prolly tell you now: I've had my heart broken one too many times."

That was blunt, but, with the way he was feeling, he felt need to inform her now. She was wonderful and he was hopeless.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 pm
As his voice and tone changed, Niesha looked at him curiously, unsure what to say or do at that moment. Did his words mean that he feels like her? This feeling of happiness that she gets when she's with him? She wasn't sure, since this was all new to her.

She found a small piece of courage as she looked at him. "I admit, I know very little of this sort....I don't have a father in my life," She paused, "But...I know I have happy feelings for you." Her face turned bright red at her exclamation, "I don't want to be like my mom. Alone, with no one by her side."

Was she being too bold? She didn't know, but she didn't want to hold any thoughts or feelings back to Airi. It wouldn't be fair to him, and he would understand because of her domain it tended to make her shy and unsure.

Her ears lowered slightly as she shyly said, "I want to be closer...but only if you want it." Did he?

Kireiryuu

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:13 pm
Wow, well, that was pretty bold of her - because every other time the two had met, she was as shy as a lamb and sweet as could be, here he could feel her own fear. His blue eyes narrowed as he looked away from her for a second before sighing deeply.

"I would like to try."

He was very very wary of this new feeling, because of what had happened to him in his past... his heart couldn't take another beating.

"I loved before; You need to know this. I don't want to hide anything from you, I really do care for you. I just, I've loved once before but she did not feel the same."

He paused.

"I just can't take losing someone else I care for, not over a stupid one-sided feeling."

As he spoke he glanced back at her, his chest heavy with his own worry, his eyes a bit weak from the truth that he spoke.

"I want to... help you feel loved."

He knew she had no idea what love was - and maybe this was something that she needed to have, something that need needed to feel. With a soft smile he moved a bit closer to her and nuzzled his chin against her forehead and spoke out to her softly, his words fading.

"Let's just stay here for a while."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 am
As he told her things, she couldn't help but smile at him. She was thrilled that he shared these things with her, and could never hold it against him. Not to Airi, not to anyone. She didn't have a mean bone in her body to hold grudges.

Then he went to nuzzle her and her face turned all red again. But this time, it was an extremely pleasant and happy feeling. She moved her body closer to Airi as she rest her head into his mane. Her tail curled around him slightly as she said, "Your past shapes you into the Airi I know now, but...I want to help shape you into something better."

She purred softly and content with just cuddling next to Airi. Nothing else mattered right now than just being with him.

(~Fin)  

Kireiryuu

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces