Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Thread Archive
Sims Shopping! Christmas Edition!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirEmino
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:40 pm
Hey there again! It's been a while. Since I'm not celebrating Christmas, hope you can forgive the lack of links this time.

To kick-start the holiday, we must have a theme song! Therefore, the simmified version of Mid-Winder Traditional song would be prefect for the occasion. And it's in Simlish too.

Then, we must wait for Santa! This santa from MTS2 is a perfect for that special someone xp .

Who wants a white Christmas? Then this Snow Hack would be perfect for you! You just plug it in your downloads folder and watch as you start your game in a white, snowy neighbourhood! Yay! If you had fed up with all the snow, then plug it out when the holiday is over! Thanks Metroid Menace from MTS2!

If you guys didnt buy the Christmas pack, then here's your chance to own 12 items from the pack! Yep! Just go to The Sims Official Site and hover on the date at the calendar. Almost each date came with a new item! Yippie!

For more decorations and stuffs, you can simply browse MTS2 and The Sims Resource, since they are too many of them for me to list. Just remember that you need to register first before you can download at MTS2 and for those who cannot afford the subcribetion of TSR, just visit their huge gallery of custom contents of their freebies.

* HAPPY HOLIDAYS *
donations always welcomed!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:39 am

I was going through old posts and decided that this was no good on page 15 of the main forum... So I moved it here! lol

Greenzally

minaflower71

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:07 am
I heart the mid-winter traditional song.  
Thread Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games