Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply Guild Forum
Jewish Ambassador Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:11 am
J0KER Capone-E
Hey, watch this!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_sReJXjU3I&feature=player_embedded

This time it isn't us Arab's doing the Protest! xd

here is an example of NON ARANB trying to embarrass him with Q&As and they were arrested.
they cape with prof and demanded answers and over 22 of them were arrested even a child in the vid was arrested.

so basically i rest my case, the american government will always be on Israel side, what harm did those ppl do by asking questions??? they didn't have guns or bombs yet they were still arrested?? why??

because the common man is not allowed free speech in america its all just bull, the second vid is what really pissed me off!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:26 pm
and for the four mile sprint guy
wtf do u mean being rude,angry,and unpleasent you ******** idiot does not know what the ******** is going on in palestine,gaza,iraq and every other place you should ******** learn. These people killed millions and your saying we are acting like four year olds
you should ******** get a life and then speak you dumbass  

OG B4113R

Fish of Steel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:35 pm
OG B4113R
and for the four mile sprint guy
wtf do u mean being rude,angry,and unpleasent you ******** idiot does not know what the ******** is going on in palestine,gaza,iraq and every other place you should ******** learn. These people killed millions and your saying we are acting like four year olds
you should ******** get a life and then speak you dumbass

as the vice captain i would like to ask u to be more polite to other members of the guild its true i dont agree with 4milesprint but i reply with out using "********" so many time plz try to be nicer every one can have an opinion as long as they say it politely smile  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am
I guess I agree with that Fishy girl 3nodding  

The_Pathan
Captain

Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items