Reply The Wiccans Of Gaia
Pyrokenisis/energy manipulation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wiccan981230

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:10 am
Anyone played around with it at all? Using energy to manipulate a flame? I've found it's easiest to start out with a kitchen match (y'know those thick wooden ones) and progress on from there. I can now put out ten at a time.. ever progressing further, without it ever touching the wood. Have attempted to put out a candle, to no avail. I can turn it green though, which I thought was pretty interesting. Would like to hear feedback from the rest of you, regarding this or any other type of energy manipulation.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:58 am
i've always liked to manipulate things like the wind
for inctence if you picture a leaf floating in the wind i can make the wind avoid the leaf intirely and the leaf will drop untill the wind returns, i havent gotten vary far with this munipulation but hey practice makes perfect
and i find your flame exercise vary interesting
mind if i try it ;D  

Punk Racy
Captain

iamherenow1989

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:30 am
i don't like to try with fire cause ever since i was young i've been able to control it without even trying i've put fires out made them bigger changed their color and even forced them into a humanoid shape and had it walk a few steps  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 am
xXxDestinys HatexXx
i've always liked to manipulate things like the wind
for inctence if you picture a leaf floating in the wind i can make the wind avoid the leaf intirely and the leaf will drop untill the wind returns, i havent gotten vary far with this munipulation but hey practice makes perfect
and i find your flame exercise vary interesting
mind if i try it ;D

please do.. let me know how it works out for you. i have played with the wind but the thought never came to me to play with a falling leaf. ill have to try that one day. smile  

wiccan981230

wiccan981230

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:36 am
iamherenow1989
i don't like to try with fire cause ever since i was young i've been able to control it without even trying i've put fires out made them bigger changed their color and even forced them into a humanoid shape and had it walk a few steps

sweet...are you able to put out a candle? iv have been having a lil truble with it myself and i dont know anyone that can.  
The Wiccans Of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games