Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weird.
  I know!
View Results

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:26 am
So apparently, my girlfriend called me the other night when I was asleep. Normally I'd either wake up and answer, and not wake up and sleep through it. Turns out, I didn't wake up, but I still answered the phone. I sleep-talked on the phone, and since I was sleeping, I have no recollection of anything that transpired during that conversation. I'm pretty terrified I said something weird.

I'm a really light sleeper too. First time in my life that's ever happened. Anything comparable ever happen to anybody?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:50 am
so you have no idea what you were even talking about?
did she ever tell you what you were talking about?

The only thing I came close to was sleep working. rofl
Back when I worked at Wal-Mart, I would start having dreams that I was still at work. I'd sit up, somewhere between awake and asleep, grab my pillow, act like I was scanning it, threw it into a bag (basically, tossed it one the floor) and then wait for money.
Then I'd lay back down, and 20 minutes later, wake up wondering how the hell my pillow got into the floor rofl rofl rofl
Thank God that ended after about a month!  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:57 am
Lolololololol. That's pretty awesome.

Well, she just texted me earlier saying she could tell I was dead tired, but she had no idea I was actually asleep. She's not mad or anything either, so I guess I didn't say anything questionable.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:02 am
Well, that's certainly good.
It would've been bad if you did say something without realizing it.

I just remembered one time my cousin just lifted up outta bed and he cried out, "Go get it!" to his older brother.

Well, the bro said, "Get what?"

"Use the LIGHTSABER!" he screams (he's crazy about star wars and the like sweatdrop )and then goes straight back down. lol  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Flyentologist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:09 am
I just lol'd out loud. Best story ever.

She said I didn't say anything weird, so that's good.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:19 am
lol, you're welcome.
I wish I could remember some mo-

Oh, yeah, sleeping giggles. My mom's well known for that. She'll just start giggling in her sleep. Then immediately wake up and laugh her head off.

I also know a person who sleeptoots... rofl  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Trtltot

Demonic Kitten

12,200 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:16 pm
i both sleep walk and talk.
i turn off my mothers tv in my sleep and have fully blown conversations...

examples:
i was in California, and my grandmother had just got back from her night classes. it 11 at night and apparently she asked me how my day was and i answered just fine. She tells me that this conversation went on for a while... i don't remember...
another time was when some one was trying to pick me up from the couch and put me in bed... totally told them not to touch me...
im not really sure how the tv thing worked out... my mom just yelled at me one morning for turning my tv off when i know i didn't... she says i sleep walk... she's the only one who says i do...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:29 pm
I've been told I talk in my sleep but no one's ever told me what I've said.
(I hope it was nothing too weird)

You story about scanning your pillow made me lol, Black.

Apparently I hit people in my sleep though.
I've been told multiple stories by my friends about how I've hit them in my sleep during sleepovers.
One friend told me about how I hoarded all the pillows then punched her when she tried to take one.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

klikkhaus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm
Heh.
Answering the phone when you're asleep leads too silly conversations.

I've sometimes done this, my mom told me of a short conversation she had with me over the phone while I was sick with the swine-flu.
It went something like this:
Mom:Hey Duckie, how are you?
Me: Stop chasing meeeeee
Mom: Wait what
Me: ******** Natzis always chasing mumblemumble stop telling me how too feed the lambs.
Mom: Are...are the natzis teaching you how too tend to farm animals?
Me: ******** Natzi cowboys are poking me, I'm doing the best I can
Mom:.....I'll call you back later
Me: zzzzzzzz

I for some reason have alot of dreams of Natzis tormenting me in silly situations like in flower shops, dance shows or at farms.
Seriously. I have those dreams alot.

I actualy remember the Natzi-farm dream rather vividly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:38 pm
My similar events:

-I woke up to my mother asking me why I was on the couch in my house when I had strep throat a couple years ago. I didn't remember getting up or anything, but I may have without noticing; that's how sick I was.

-A friend of mine texted his girlfriend in his sleep. He also talks in his sleep, so whenever I spent the night at his house, I'd almost be asleep and he'd say something. I don't easily get to the point of sleep anywhere but my bed.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers