• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:05 am
about pet peeves:

most annoying color, print, design?
things you hate that people say?
things that you hate people doing?
the most annoying type of people (in your personal opinion)?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:12 am
Color: Orange/Dark Green/Dark Vivid Pink
Design: Stretched/low-res pixelated images.
Things people say: Unfunny "your mom" or "that's what she said" jokes.
Things people do: Lie
Type of people: People that talk too loud, are immature, make unfunny jokes, take my jokes and make them unfunny. All of those can be easily combined to form this one girl in my class.

Flyentologist

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:13 am
worst color, print, design: I'm not a big fan of bright yellow. It's too bright for my taste...
I hate, hate, HATE these really weird, funky patterns where it's covered in circles and abstract designs. I just can't stand the randomness of the designs. I just wanna scream, "straighten up, dammit!!!" (Yes, perhaps I do have an issue or two)

I hate it when people call me "cute." Alright I get it, I've got a pretty face! It's a curse, and I hate it! I'd rather be called a very handsome woman. not cute and adorable and beautiful... ugggh.

I don't like people won't properly discipline their kids. Feel free to whoop your kids in front of me. I don't mind. I prefer that over a parent just saying real timidly, "Now, now stop it." rolleyes
Also hate people who say "I didn't do it!" when I have evidence in my hand!

The most annoying people in the world to me are those that smile all the friggin time. It's like they walk around in a mask. Really creeps me out. Show me some despair some anger, something besides a happy smile sometimes!
And of course, I hate people who hurt kids and others for their own enjoyment.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:16 am
iGoldman

Type of people: People that talk too loud, are immature, make unfunny jokes, take my jokes and make them unfunny. All of those can be easily combined to form this one girl in my class.

Hmm.. I'm guilty of doing that in my past sweatdrop
Most of the time, I thought before I spoke.
There's quite a few people that make up my responses...
oh, yeah, forgot one: people who live in pigsties. I'm not a super neat freak, but... ugggh.... i can't even go into my aunt's house anymore, cause it is awful!
I offered to help her one time... I haven't been able to drink milk since... and her house is absolutely awful anymore burning_eyes  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:14 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne
The most annoying people in the world to me are those that smile all the friggin time. It's like they walk around in a mask. Really creeps me out. Show me some despair some anger, something besides a happy smile sometimes!

I used to do that.
Except minus the smile.
(Which now that I think about it, would probably creep you out more.)
I just thought I'd point out it's not because they're trying to ******** with you.
(Most of the time.)
It's a defense mechanism.
(It took a lot to stop and start showing how I really feel, and I'm still not out of it.)
It's difficult.

Color, print, design:
That weird lime-y yellow color.
I'm never sure whether to call ot green or yellow.
Also it seems to only come in EYE-BURN BRIGHT shades.
I'm really open to design and print.
The only designs that really bother me are when they aren't balanced.

Things People Say:
I've always hated "your mom" jokes as well.
(Though I'll admit I find a well-placed "That's what she said joke" pretty funny)
I can't really think of something people say specifically that bothers me though.

Things People Do:
I hate people being hypocritical.
Yes there is always "Do as I say not as a do" but that quickly becomes ineffective when it applies to most things you say and/or do.

A Type of People:
I hate really self-centered people.
Those people that are loud and outrageous just for attention.
Then if you say anything that doesn't agree with them they just verbally beat you down.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 pm
Color: Hot pink. Print: Cheetah. Design: I don't know.

The term "gotten." I also hate when people say unnecessary sarcasm.

Stupid stuff. Especially when it's illegal.

the most annoying type of people (in your personal opinion)
Jackasses. Oh, and people who I don't want to be hugged by who hug me anyway.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:13 am
I'm not a fan of poke-dot print.
Annoying designs...there can be quite some out there.
I don't find it really annoying I just don't like the look but...shirts that make you look pregnant aren't to my taste at all.....
OH! And color....I don't like neon colors. They're a no-no!

Um...

Um...
I'd say contradicting people?
I remember this one time in school (highschool) we were playing volleyball. Its girls and boys but the teacher for this one time placed girls together.
Well every time the girls on my side hit it the other side would miss and can't hit it over back. Well whenever this one girl (transfer student) would miss it on our end they would get pissed and yell at her. Plus, they never rotated and would only surf the ball between one another (they're friends). BUT when they messed up it was funny and OK to giggle.
I remember I got soooo pissed and actually showed it. lol I usually keep more to myself and am just friendly. So no one expected me to blow.
The other team rolled the ball over to us and I snatched it before the one arrogant girl can get it and yelled at them to 'let her *curse* try'.
Then I stomped over to the transfer student all smiles and gave it to her. She didn't know how to surf but I started to teach her and help the other team out too (which were really friendly). The girls got pissed and I heard one call me a b***h but ooooh welll~. ^^ Everyone else was happy and the transfer seemed to like sticking to me after that. ^^"

Contradicting part of the story? The group of 4 girls would giggle and laugh when they made a mistake but get mad when someone else made the same mistake. It was so irritating.

the most annoying type of people (in your personal opinion)?
Um....Cocky arrogant people who are all talk and have nothing....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 am
@Zizzy:
I know that people use it as a defense mechanism, and there's been plenty of times where I've (tried) to use it myself. But it just looks so unnatural... I guess it kinda creeps me out more than annoys me...

@Moonlight:
lol, that was awesome. I can't stand people who are like that, too. And she was a transfer student too. I think I might've said quite a few more things than what you did. rofl  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne
@Zizzy:
I know that people use it as a defense mechanism, and there's been plenty of times where I've (tried) to use it myself. But it just looks so unnatural... I guess it kinda creeps me out more than annoys me...

Sorry
I feel like I snapped at you.
(Though I don't know how easy it was to tell, because I've heard my emotions are still hard to read, that was mild anger.)
It's just a "sore spot" so to speak.
Because I was like that for so long.
I can joke about it but to hear you out and say that people like that irritate you kind of hit it.
(Though I can see how it would be creepy, I guess since I know what it's like to feel like you need to hide like that I feel more pity than anger or fear towards them.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:33 am
It's ok, Zizzy. I apologize for upsetting you. I think I need to learn how to think before I type. sweatdrop
I tend to say things before I really think about what I'm doing. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Again, I'm really sorry about upsetting you.  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Super Mega Nope
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:56 am
most annoying color, print, design? Hot Pink
things you hate that people say? (Can't think of anything right now)
things that you hate people doing? Eating with there mouths open.
the most annoying type of people (in your personal opinion)? Sexist . . . I want to do horrible things to them. scream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:05 pm
Black_Angel_Flowne
It's ok, Zizzy. I apologize for upsetting you. I think I need to learn how to think before I type. sweatdrop
I tend to say things before I really think about what I'm doing. I'm not trying to upset anyone. Again, I'm really sorry about upsetting you.

Thanks.
It's cool.
Really.
There's no way you could have known about it.
(I'm much more outgoing on the internet.)
Don't worry about it, it's alright. :>  

Zizzykitty
Crew

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas