Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image
For once, Izinhliziyo was left without someone to pester. His siblings were to busy to play what he wanted to play, and his mother was hunting again. The juv snorted, pouting slightly. What he needed was a girlfriend. All the cool males had one and the really awesome ones had a whole bunch of them!

He swiped at ground before bounding off to the borders. "It's not fair! All the pretty girls are sooooo mean, and the nice ones are already taken." Izin whined, tilting his head back with a dramatic moan. "Maybe I should just start liking boys and get it over with!"

A colored bird gave him a weird look and he snapped, "It's true! I'll just be the girl. All I gotta do is make babies and that isn't so hard, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:04 am
User Image

"What a strange thought..." -She mused outloud, the words drawn out as the grey leopardess shifted in her position against the similarly hued rock, making her image far more easy to pick out.-

"I fear it might be a little harder then you think though. Making babies. Well actually..." -She grinned, as if it were a funny secret. It probably was actually.. he was so young.-

"Having babies actually."

-Streching her paws out lightly to get more comfortable, she watched the cub curiously with green eyes. She hadn't minded that her rest had been disturbed, it seemed something more interesting had come to consume her afternoon anyway.- "Why ever would you want to be a girl anyway?"

"Men think so little of us at times"

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:34 am
Izin jumped to the side; his fur bristled up and eyes wide. Wh-where...?! He'd been to caught up in his thoughts to notice anyone else. The juv slowly padded forward once he'd calmed down.

He caught her grin and opened his mouth to cal her out on it before closing it in a frown. "Doesn't seem like a whole lot of work to me. You get to eat all you want and get taken care of, then you have the babies." Not like he'd actually seen it, mind you. He ran on the stories that his step-father told him.

"I don't want to be a girl, but I think I have to. All the other girls here are yucky." Izin stuck out his tongue. "Except mom, she's nice, and my sisters....I guess."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 am
"How very rude.." -She laughed the words, tail twitching back and forth in rhythm with the sound. It made them sound strange.. as if they didn't mean what they'd said. Or rather.. as if she didn't particularly care and was simply saying it in jest.

Lifting herself from the ground, she stretched out her legs lazily before taking a few steps closer to the young one, grin growing further.- "Well then. Why don't you show me how girls should act little man? I'm dying to know."

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:57 am
Izin scrunched his face up as his ears flipped back. He wasn't particularly sure what to make of this female, but he was more than willing to prove himself. Whether she really meant it or not. "It's not rude! It's the truth."

His little shoulders straightened and after taking a deep breath, the juv started to sashay. It was a horrible excuse for the powerful grace of his mother, and it looked more like he was popping his rump all over the place. "Like this, with your head up and your supposed to be nice. Like a Princess."

At least, thats what his mother told him girls were supposed to be like. Boys were mean, girls were nice. Which held true in his family, but he wasn't mean, so did that make him a girl?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:29 am
-She watched him softly, the smallest peek of white teeth showing as her smile grew. She didn't laugh however, which said something.

She repeated his actions, with much more avail, tush swaying gently almost seductively with each step, head held proud, though certainly not as high as a lioness could manage, had she known that's what his 'mother' was. Pausing to see if he approved of the little charade, she added mildly.- "I'm afraid we all don't have the luxury of being princesses though."

"It's easy to be that.. Nice, gentle. To worry about nothing but looking pretty and caring for cubs. It's easy to be that if you ARE a princess"

"But some of us have to take care of ourselves. To be our own princes." -It was true.. life was hard, especially for a rogue. It was something she'd accepted long before, something she'd even come to the point of not really minding. Sometimes you had to be tough, and when it came down to it Fyte could be a tough cookie.-

"So then? Should we just let ourselves be walked all over and used? Treated like dirt just so we can remain nice and pretty?" -She watched, geniunely curious of his opinion. She wouldn't be surprised if he said yes. And yet...-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:43 am
Izihliziyo pulled over to the side and wrapped his tail around his legs, in complete awe of her movements. He was smiling, mouth slightly agape and ears perked up ontop of his head.

"No." He answered easily. "You shouldn't, because even if your not a princess your somebody and no one should be treated like dirt." In all honesty, he hadn't thought about what life was like for the girls who weren't Princess', and he supposed that might be why the other girls in the pride were so vicious.

"I just don't get it. Even if your not someone big, why can't you have a prince? Your nice, a-a-and pretty-" The word caused him to trip up. It sounded so girly! "-and deserved to be treated like a princess. "

At least, thats how he would treat her. She would help him be cool, and he would give her food. Thats how it worked, right?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:01 am
-Ah! Surprised and pleased with his response, she purred a little subconciously, a rattle barely audible but certainly there.- "What a wise young boy. You'll certainly make a fine prince one day."

-His next words caught her off guard however, pulling from her a laugh. It was a good one though, laughing with him, not at him or the amusing way he'd seemed to stumble across the words. He was just a child after all. A child who thought girls were ucky at that.-

"Perhaps one day I will have one I guess, but it's dangerous to just sit around and wait."

"What if he never comes? Or worse yet. What if he comes and then changes his mind?"

"To be so dependent on another.. it's a dangerous thing. It could cost you your heart. Or your life if you're exceptionally unlucky." -She'd been heartbroken in fact when she'd gotten lost from her twin. It was hard to think of not heeding that warning. But then.. it was hard to think she'd be having such a philisophical conversation with someone so little out of the blue.-

Iris_virus

Dedicated Sweetheart

15,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 am
Izin grinned. "Doubt it." All he wanted in life was to be able to have a fairy tale romance with a beautiful girl. She was fogging his ideas, but the outline stayed.

Her laughter surprised him, but when he realized it wasn't the sharp, barking kind he was used to the juv visibly relaxed. The leopardess was weird, thats for sure. It was like she didn't want love.

A thought struck him. A wonderfully, insane thought that had him on his paws in an instant. "Hey, hey! I got it. I'll be your prince. How about it, huh? I want a girlfriend and you don't want to wait." Oh, how he would love to rub this in his brother's faces.

"You don't even have to give anything. You can keep your heart," Izin nodded earnestly. Though, he did wonder how she would be able to live if she gave away her heart. He just figured she'd better off with it.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games