Ok so apperently when we got there people came as early as 5 that morning...

And we waited for the longest time, but at least this place let us in on time.
(I THINK THESE MOTHER ******** WERE JH)
There were these 3 Emo kids alllll the waaaay across the street holding sings saying "NO CLOWNS IN MY TOWN" with an anti hatchet man and "Faygo is rubbish" we were all talking s**t back to em, chanting and what not...
Then one guy grabs a faygo and goes over there and faygo showers the one emo girl, she b***h smacks him and shovs him but he doesnt hit back, and then a guy comes charging down the street and tackles him, he didnt punch him though, then the ******** barracades come down and everyone flys over there to kick there a**, we took there sing and broke it to the point where it only said clown on it...

They wouldnt alow cameras so no pictures...
This is the first show Ive been too that I actually liked 3 of the opening bands...
First was call Black Flag Project or BFP
Second was ShuTang and they put on an act and it was ******** hillarious they threw out a blow up doll and the guy who caught it I went up to his blow up doll and proseded to hump it from behind, then winded up dancing with it.

Third was Kung Fu Vampire and he was pretty cool, I almost didnt wanna like him, but I do...

Waited FOREVER for Twiztid...
(BTW I dont like Pot luck sooo... =p)
they finally come on and Im in front for the whole begining of the show with the bands, and when Twizitd was about to come on everyone pushed and shoved for my spot, So I got kicked out of the front and went to the back up stairs and spent the rest of twiztid there...

I tell you, Ive never felt that ******** good in a long time, I felt cared about but a tough a** at the same time, Idk its hard to explain...

Best day ever...
<3