Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hottest Place on Gaia - - A 2PM Guild

Back to Guilds

The first ever guild dedicated to the Kpop group 2PM~ 

Tags: kpop, korean, jyp entertainment, jaebeom junsu nichkhun taecyeon, wooyoung junho chansung 

Reply 2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News
[03-05-10] 2PM tells Jaebeom to "Shut up"?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dementieva
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 pm
Video

First off, I am not Korean so I cannot say anything about what's being said in the video. I am just reporting what allkpop says.
This video is short but netizens believe that during a meeting, Chansung said, "Jaebeomah Dakchyuh (Jaebeom shut up) or "Nuhneun Dakchyuh" (You shut up) to Jaebeom. Jabeom's face after what was supposedly said was something like annoyance and disbelief.
Like I said, I am not Korean nor do I know any Korean. But in my opinion, I feel like netizens are taking things out of proportion again. I read some comments on youtube on this video and one of them was:

Quote:

that means he's been treated like that since that time up to now?

Seriously? And I even commented back on this person. I commented back on them saying:

Quote:
one video clip doesn't portray years of friendship. if they did tell him to "shut up" it may have been an off day or something. i mean, c'mon, i bet all of us have said "shut up" to one of our friends before no matter how close we are to them.

I bet many of us have told off our good friends before because of the situation and i feel like this one is no different. You can obviously tell that this video is cut and we don't know the background to this meeting. JYPE will probably come out with a statement about this.

I've voiced my opinion. Tell me what you think. Do you think this blowing out of proportion has anything to do with those released transcripts? [1][2]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm
well of course there would have some times where 2PM had disagreements & stuff, so it can't be that big of a deal

StepaneexSmiles

TripleSPrincess501

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:07 pm
Friends fight, no matter how close they are. That's just a part of a healthy relationship. People need to stop screaming at the smallest thing. =w=  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:13 pm
it's just like netizen's to find this so offending
i mean you guys are right
friends fight no matter how close they maybe
its part of friendship
geez netizen's need to chill  

HoneyJaeSeung

ChinenYuuri_93

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm
awww....wat was that?!! why was Jay's face annoyed like that??
like he was being bullied! no!! i cannot watch him being treated like that..
though i knew they were in sum kinda tense situation... sad
its normal though...to b in that kinda situation n to have make faces like that...but aww..Jay's annoyed n angry! cry  
2:00 PM News - - Only 2PM News

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games