Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~
now i know the guild WILL have a ton of fun with this...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damn wiki walk distracted me again DX
  lol
View Results

xylert

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 pm
RANDOM GENERATORS!!1!

found the link while on a wiki walk literally a few minutes ago on tvtropes (the original link, which was gotten from here)

have at it people biggrin

you can thank me later

and heres the most random thing i felt like posting from the random generators:

Name: Tsiorkispluldo (used the mk2 one, which has, "55% more pronounceability!" ಠ_ಠ)

Character: A voracious, odd-looking woman with an addiction to caffeine who is from a village and lives with a group of insane tourists in the forest. (generic character generator)

Outfit: Today you are wearing a light green slogan shirt, a pair of black shorts, and a pair of shoes. Your accessories include a silk scarf, a pork pie hat, and an earring. (outfit generator, obviously)

a PORK PIE HAT for gods sake, i dont know if its possible to get more random than that  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:45 pm
OH
OH
MY TURN

Name: Vreefiwai
Character: A grouchy, thickly-built boy with an irritating skin condition who is from a tribe of nomads and lives with a bum off the street in a secret lab.
Outfit: Today you are wearing a light pink short-sleeved shirt, a blue kilt, and a pair of sneakers. Your accessories include a wristwatch, a fishing hat, and a pair of stud earrings.

I didn't peg Vreefiwai as a kilt kind of guy.
Fun idea?
We all make characters solely from this generator and roleplay.
The idea amuses me very much but I've been having some not-so-brilliant ideas lately.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:32 am
Name: Letvouc
Character: A mysterious, cute man with a lack of brains who is from Russia and lives with a large family in an old warehouse.
Outift: Today you are wearing a futuristic white formal suit with green accents and a pair of dress shoes. Your accessories include a dog collar and a beanie.

I guess the outfit goes with the lack of brains.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:38 am
lol, this is interesting...

Name: Fu
Description: A shy, gorgeous old man with practically no talent whatsoever who is from Argentina and lives with a group of gypsies in the forest.
Outfit: Today you are wearing a black blouse, a pair of baggy black pants, and a pair of sneakers. Your accessories include a narrow belt and a bandana.

Gothic Gypsy, maybe?  

Black_Angel_Flowne

2,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

klikkhaus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:30 am
Name:
Quentille
Character:
A dorky, striking old woman with practically no talent whatsoever who is from England and lives with a love interest on a ship.
Outfit:
Today you are wearing an old light green tunic with yellow designs and a pair of slippers. Your accessories include a dogtag necklace, a bowler hat, and a stud earring.

I feel the need to draw this character.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 am
Ok had to do just one

Edoen
character:A grouchy, attractive young woman with knack for fixing things who is from a primitive country and lives with an aunt in a condo.

clothes:Today you are wearing a blue embroidered blouse, a pair of dark pink trousers, and a pair of dress shoes. Your accessories include an earring and a large, plumed hat.

So basically she looks like a pimp.... interesting....  

VampressLeona

~~~~**Spam Forum**~~~~~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff