[PRP - West and East] New Friends?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twiddle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:24 am
User Image

The sun was on it's way down, casting a soft glow over the lands. A tall and slim lion made his way through the rocky terrain, looking around with two-toned eyes. Tarakazi had been searching for more rocks, as he always did. He loved listening to their tales, though he had been taking less of them home, due to his mother being sick of tripping over them.

A certain rock caught his eye was he wandered. It was brightly spotted, something he had never seen before. He trotted up to it with bright eyes, then sat beside it and began to listen to the rocks tale. It called out to him sheepishly, nervous and afraid of the big lion.

"Oh don't worry, friend. I won't harm you in any way. You certainly are pretty." He smiled and petted the rock lightly. "I would never hurt you! Tell me all about your life, my new friend."

He sat down and got comfortable, oblivious to anything else around him.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

Milly was on the move.

The little West house lioness had set out to find any sign of her brothers and sisters, but in doing so had wandered further away from home than she'd intended. While instinct may have told her to go back the way she came, she was absolutely determined to find her family, certain that their disappearance meant they were doing something fun without her. Thus, her steps had been full of self-righteous determination as she marched across the rocky terrain. That was, of course, until she'd caught sight of Tarakazi.

Now she crept slowly towards the bigger lion, ears pressed flat against her head. Maybe if she stopped here she could say hi to him and then run away. He'd never be able to catch her if she got a head start! Her carefully made plans were wasted, however, when something touched her foot. With a sharp squeal she leapt straight up into the air, tail poofing instantly. Without stopping to think she cried "HELP!" and practically flung herself over Tarakazi in an effort to hide behind him.

So much for big, scary lion.

Chibi Sheepcat

Twiddle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:39 am
The tall, slim lion had been paying attention to the stone in front of him, completely oblivious to the quite obvious presence of the young female. He had been nodding and smiling as the rock "told" him about it's life.

The lion jumped when he heard the cry of help, and he turned his neck around to look at the crouching lioness that was now behind him. He broke into action, standing up, ear flat and eyes now scanning the area, hackles up and claws out.

"What is it?! I'll protect you! Who dares try and harm the fair maiden?! I'll rip you apart!" He began to jump around in circles, looking all around for the "enemy".

Kazi was failing to see an assailant, and he began to relax slightly, when he noticed something skitter across the ground. A mouse. He looked at it, then looked back up at the lioness, then back to the mouse. It stared up at the lions then skittered away, disappearing in between some rocks.

"I think the enemy has fled." Kazi said as he walked back towards Milly, smiling brightly at her, chest puffed out in pride. "It couldn't stand up to me!" He winked, smiling brightly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm
A brave warrior! Hooray!

"Be careful!" Milly called after him, moving one paw ever so slightly so she could watch him. She half-hoped that whatever had touched her hadn't been a Scary Monster, otherwise her brave knight may have been in quite a bit of trouble. On the other hand, if it wasn't a Scary Monster, she would look very, very silly. The young lioness wasn't sure which one she wanted, and in the end settled for putting her paw back over her eyes.

She lifted both of them when Kazi returned, taking note of his posture. He had defeated the enemy? Excellent! Grinning, she pulled herself up into a sitting position, only to realize that her tail was still floofed. Oops. "You are very brave! How did you get so good at standing up to enemies?"

Chibi Sheepcat

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff