Welcome to Gaia! ::

Starstorm Literary Rper's Guild

Back to Guilds

A place where Lit/Semi Lit writers can relax,and have fun & create rp's & follow story lines. Share short storys they have written! 

Tags: Roleplaying of all kinds, Art/writing, Contests, OCC chats, Romance 

Reply Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)
The resistance ((Accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pistola Lupo De Orleans

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:55 pm
Wolf stayed behind the headstone he was concealed by,he turned his head to drake.
"Okay Hotshot,what's the next move.I want as much information as I can get."
Peeking out from the side of the concrete structure,Wolf saw a car.Hearing the man's threat set him off.
He turned the corner and let loose a burst of fire for a warning shot.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:59 pm
L J Hilly
A police car stormed past and stopped at the gravestones openign his window and calling them over "Hope all nine of you can squeeze in" He had a russian accent

"s**t ******** EVERYONE RUN!!!!"Drake said as him and the warriors ran out of the graveyards and were running from the police cars."Snow,Ajax, and Swan with me the others go with each other and split up WOLF YOUR HEAD OF THE OTHER WAR PARTY!!!"Drake and the others split up in tiehr war parties.

"Well meet at Union Sqaure get to the subways!!!"Drake yelled out to the war party when they split up as AJax,Snow and Swan and Drake ran for their lives and went into the city streets hiding in the shadows of the alley way their was no way the cops can get them.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:00 pm
The driver face palmed "I MEANT GET IN!" The driver sighed and drove after them with a small smirk on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:21 pm
Drake looked out the street for the cops and the coast was clear.

"Alright coast is clear come on lets head to the subway."Drake motioned his soldiers to come on out.

"Alright Anyone know what territory were on?"Ajax was partoling the area and scouting.

Ajax-"Turnbull AC turf a bunch of ******** whimps I say."Ajax was punching the area like it was a pucnhing bag.

Swan-"Look our best chance is make to the subway the best way we can without any of us getting jacked up."

"Your right alright look were gonna walk down this terriotry and hopefully we don't get into any trouble."Drake and his soldiers walked down to Turnbull AC terriotry little did they know that 8 turnbull ac people were walking a distance away from them.  

idlewild2100

Dangerous Counselor

Killahill217
Crew

Distinct Duelist

3,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • PvP 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 am
The driver got out of the car and ran after the group  
Horror, Battle, Action Dust Room (rping area)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games