Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply Forgotten Dreams
News, Rules, and Updates

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Crew?
  YES!!
  Not sure yet...
  I don't think I can handle the responsibility...
View Results

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 am
Here I, or crew will post news, rules, or updates on the guild. Just so everyone knows and can see it. Anyone can post in any sub-forum without prior permission. This is a free posting RP as long as it follows Gaia ToS of course. Only crew can post in the crew only sub-forum, but that's not a big deal because only crew can access it. So have fun and enjoy the guild. Stay tuned for info.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 pm
So we are beginning to get some new members and with members comes the need to watch over them and the sub-forums. That means the members, the more Crew we will need. So far it is only Serphrim and I that are in charge. You won't see her much on here mainly because she has her own guild, Paranormal Romance, which we are affiliated with. So I will need some help. Unfortunately... our members aren't quite that active yet, so once we get some more active members we will be accepting Crew Applications. I will post a topic with a code for the application. You just copy it and PM it to either me or Serphrim and we'll get it covered. I'll post the topic once I believe we'll be in need of some Crew. Thank you all very much for remaining active and hope you are enjoying the fun!

P.S.- Don't forget to keep recruiting!!! It's going slowly, but the more we have, the better RPs we'll have!!  

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

Forsaken Exodus
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm
I am just wondering who would be interested in Crew before I post the application, so feel free to answer the poll!!  
Forgotten Dreams

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games